• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 results (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
At least i dont have ecmt next semester. So ha! And how the poop did i get a C for ecmt. I'm still confused. :D Best mark ever.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
congrat 1time... when do i get my beer?! ><

btw i wasn't jkin abt no internet... should have tried harder... this sem basically drifted ... not good...
tho my overal wam's still hd'ish, but this sem gets me D wam... so nxt sem i prolly dis integrate my pc so i won't have no more distraction at home no more...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ill have your pc :)
im guessing that waffy and I will team up with the jugs. I wonder if they look at your WAM or SCIWAM or GPA for exchange years overseas.

I'm starting to study for next semester next week :( Really need my transfer.

HSC
xiao1985 said:
congrat 1time... when do i get my beer?! ><

btw i wasn't jkin abt no internet... should have tried harder... this sem basically drifted ... not good...
tho my overal wam's still hd'ish, but this sem gets me D wam... so nxt sem i prolly dis integrate my pc so i won't have no more distraction at home no more...
it's people like you who make us asians look nerdy, where in fact, it's only a very minute population :p
but congrats on your 'poor' results :) :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If you studied 6 hours a day, you'd be disappointed too. =p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I studied close to 6 hours a day. well not really but i studied a shitload.
I can learn from my mistakes though. Worked so hard during semester, then in STUVAC didnt do anything for the first 4 days, then got sick and didnt start studying until the friday before the exams. This time i'm starting well in advance.
2HD's 2D's here I come.

Oh and lucky xiao doesnt do mktg1001/2002 as theres only 1-2 HD's max given out

gman03

HSC
flyin' said:
If you studied 6 hours a day, you'd be disappointed too. =p
On top of that, things get worse when ya friend who paid heaps less effort and still kick ya ass

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Wow...are you kidding?

I did zero study, attended one lecture per week and was in manning bar before most of my exams and I didn't do that bad (5.5 gpa thingo).

I guess you do seem desperate to transfer...

Good luck with that.
Yeah im happy with my 65 in ecmt. Very happy. However i came so damn close to D's for two of my subjects. :( just missed the cutoff by 2 marks. Which is why i hate the GPA system.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh and wiki: you coming for the free jugs at the manning?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
not hard: most courses don't change much each year. so grab course outline and notes from last year, and you have a 2 week headstart for one subject. you should be able to cover at least 1/3 of the course in that time, if you only study that subject. who uses their textbooks anyway (there are none for my subjects although we have about 400 pages A4 typed notes.)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
thanks...now i just gotta find where the fuck course outlines are. very exciting.

and no...arts and education faculties are stupid. they believe in giving us our readers the day before uni starts.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
gman03 said:
On top of that, things get worse when ya friend who paid heaps less effort and still kick ya ass
that doesn't happen much in my course at my uni. the smart people generally study the same or more in my course. the not-so-smart people generally study less, and generally dont do well.

anyways people in my course are crazy, eg. someone goes, i haven't studied yet. they mean, they haven't studied the material twice and done all the questions (tutes and past papers) three times. and then they stress and go study. meanwhile, im like, im still two weeks behind and only done the questions once.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Text books are out. Textsinthecity has the lists. I've had the texts since end of exams.

tennille

HSC
jasee said:
Yeh i figured he wasn't joking. I was being sarcastic with my comment too. My bad =p. We'll see if he comes online next sem. Why does he need a HD average anyways? Can you graduate with a HD degree? I thought the max was a Distinction degree. Unless he wants it for honours of something, then its understandable I guess.
Stop confusing me :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)