Semester 1 timetables 2011 (1 Viewer)

HSC
mine is ridiculous (and i'm a first year!) :( that ONE tut on friday? there are TONS of other sclg tuts in which i have times free. and the 9-5 with massive gaps? omg

i'm definitely going to attempt to get mine changed. are usyd lenient with this? i NEED at least one day off to work.

I had the exact same problem first year. A one-hour history tutorial on friday despite there being multiple other tutorial times available. Just hope that you can switch first week

speedofsound

HSC
I had the exact same problem first year. A one-hour history tutorial on friday despite there being multiple other tutorial times available. Just hope that you can switch first week
thanks, were you able to switch/did you attempt to switch?

ben150891

HSC
hey jetblack ( i think, to the person who works in the timetable unit)

i got my timetable and there is a prac time i want to change. it wont budge though on the timetable system.

its for agch2004 and atm i got thursday 2-5pm. and i want to change it preferably to tuesday 2-5 or thurs morning 10-1. i have to change it cause i start work at 4pm on thursday afternoons.

will they be able to change this for me.

thanks

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
thanks, were you able to switch/did you attempt to switch?
Why don't you try to block out Friday when you try to customise your timetable? That should be able to help. By the way, you should check if your SCLG1001 lectures are on at 2pm on Tuesday and Thursday as well because you could possibly go to them instead of the ones at 9am.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
hey im on the timetabling unit's venue bookings thingy
and im trying to find out the times for various rooms which I think biol1003 lectures will be in, and i found all of them except wednesday 12pm. I noticed that its in carslaw 157, which is usually an overflow room so I thought okay its probably in eastern avenue. But I checked eastern avenue, and some other class is on at that time. wtf?

speedofsound

HSC
Why don't you try to block out Friday when you try to customise your timetable? That should be able to help. By the way, you should check if your SCLG1001 lectures are on at 2pm on Tuesday and Thursday as well because you could possibly go to them instead of the ones at 9am.
yeah, i tried that but it changed it and made it even worse (would have to wait around 4 hours on one day, and 3 hours on another). and i noticed that there was a 2pm lecture, so i'd go to that instead. thanks for the help! if i could just move that ONE sclg tut to monday i'd be a lot happier...

jet

Banned
HSC
will they be able to change this for me.

thanks
Probably.

hey im on the timetabling unit's venue bookings thingy
and im trying to find out the times for various rooms which I think biol1003 lectures will be in, and i found all of them except wednesday 12pm. I noticed that its in carslaw 157, which is usually an overflow room so I thought okay its probably in eastern avenue. But I checked eastern avenue, and some other class is on at that time. wtf?
If you look at the available times for classes, it's the only one at 12pm i.e. not an overflow.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably.

If you look at the available times for classes, it's the only one at 12pm i.e. not an overflow.
So carslaw 157 is the only place biol1003 will be held on wednesdays 12pm... with a capacity of 160 people? :/

blueberrybuny3

HSC
Hey guys, so once you've somehow got the timetable to your liking you print it out and then what happens? Are you not allowed to view it again since they keep reiterating that reviewing will change everything. I'm just a little confused about this part of the process...

jet

Banned
HSC
So carslaw 157 is the only place biol1003 will be held on wednesdays 12pm... with a capacity of 160 people? :/
It's a little more complicated than that, but yes.

witide

HSC
yeh gotta make sure to screen cap that before it's gone

also please bear witness to the greatest timetable of all time

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
what so only 160 lucky students get to have that timeslot on their timetable?

ibbi00

HSC
So every time you click on 'Get new timetable' you risk losing the one you printed or what? I don't get this: "If you view your timetable again it will be re-calculated and may be changed. You then cannot revert to your previous timetable."

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes

If you try modify your timetable, it'll only change if you click "allocate me a timetable similar to this". If you dont like it, click "I do not want this timetable"

witide

HSC
So every time you click on 'Get new timetable' you risk losing the one you printed or what? I don't get this: "If you view your timetable again it will be re-calculated and may be changed. You then cannot revert to your previous timetable."
that's what it says that's what it does

you'll get used to it hombre

HSC
yes habibi so screen capture if you want it, otherwise keep refreshing if you want a different one.

also changing a tute class or anything will re-allocate every class, what the fuck, fuck you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)