Semester 1 Timetables (1 Viewer)

danz90

HSC
So we 100% get the timetable that we LAST saw/updated to on our personalised timetabling unit, correct?
If so, awesomeee

HSC
Just wondering, is it possible at the timetable place to have a subject changed. I don't want to do it online because all of my times will change, which I'm already happy with. If i drop commercial law and do HR and IR then i only have to go three days a week :D (provided the timetable people give me the times that i want)

kokodamonkey

HSC
So we 100% get the timetable that we LAST saw/updated to on our personalised timetabling unit, correct?
If so, awesomeee
i hope you remembered to save/print it. otherwise when you look at it again it will give you a totally different one.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
If so, awesomeee
If you want to look at it again (in case you forgot to save it) what you do is go to "customise my timetable" and don't fill in any of the "days you want free/etc" and you should get the exact same timetable as last time!

danz90

HSC
If you want to look at it again (in case you forgot to save it) what you do is go to "customise my timetable" and don't fill in any of the "days you want free/etc" and you should get the exact same timetable as last time!
Thanks for the tip, but I already printed out the one I wanted :)

So, say, by some chance, there was an error in the system, and my timetable turns out to be something different... can I just bring the timetable I printed out to the student centre so they change it to that particular timetable for me?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
you look crappy

nah it's a good timetable! Those chem labs aren't actually scheduled (I can do them anytime I want on any afternoon), the chem labs finish at week 7 and then it becomes a three day week! I get Thursday off, I never start before 10am and that clash won't bother me at all because the lectures will be recorded yay!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I hate it when classes get moved/cancelled after you've worked hard to get your perfect timetable.

I'm not looking at my timetable ever again. It's printed and good.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
yer last semester they changed our phil tutorial times like, in week 1, which was pretty hectic brah.

Cool-dude

HSC
N/A

I printed it out already, but when i went to customise, it was different.
Does this mean I dont get the one i printed?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I printed it out already, but when i went to customise, it was different.
Does this mean I dont get the one i printed?
Yep

You'll have to use the customising thingo and try to get it back to what it was OR go to uni and have it changed

The uni has to go by the latest info they get from the timetable unit about what sessions you're enrolled in, so whatever was there last time you looked is what they've got you down for now.

Cool-dude

HSC
N/A
Yep

You'll have to use the customising thingo and try to get it back to what it was OR go to uni and have it changed

The uni has to go by the latest info they get from the timetable unit about what sessions you're enrolled in, so whatever was there last time you looked is what they've got you down for now.
But i didnt look at any other timeable, only the only i printed out.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
But i didnt look at any other timeable, only the only i printed out.
Huh? explain.

I just meant that, if you print your timetable, then log into the timetable unit to see it again and you see something different to what you printed, then your printed timetable is no longer your timetable.

That's why they tell you to watch it when viewing your timetable multiple times, because it can change on you without notice.

Cool-dude

HSC
N/A
Huh? explain.

I just meant that, if you print your timetable, then log into the timetable unit to see it again and you see something different to what you printed, then your printed timetable is no longer your timetable.

That's why they tell you to watch it when viewing your timetable multiple times, because it can change on you without notice.

I went to look at customise my table to look at my timeable but i did what Jayjore said and did not click on the days. I looked at the timeable but i was not the same as what i printed out.

But i did not look at any other timetable or login multiple times, just once.

I have the one i printed. thats it.

So my timetable will be the one i printed or the one that is on the customise table.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I went to look at customise my table to look at my timeable but i did what Jayjore said and did not click on the days. I looked at the timeable but i was not the same as what i printed out.

But i did not look at any other timetable or login multiple times, just once.

I have the one i printed. thats it.

So my timetable will be the one i printed or the one that is on the customise table.
lol my hungover state is catching up with me let me see if I have this straight.

You got your timetable and printed it, and then you went to 'customise' to look at it and got something different to what you printed

correct? Y/N

I'm pretty sure that means your timetable is the one on the computer now, not the printed one

but someone with more functioning brain cells than I have atm might be able to clarify that

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
As long as you didn't press "I accept this new timetable", then it will be the same as your old one. If you did press it, the one you printed is void.

It's quite simple: If you get a new timetable, or accept a customised timetable, you have changed your timetable.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
just take in your printed one to the timetable people and they'll do it for you. otherwise keep playing around with it... i remember being a first year and getting scared of that warning sign but i got over it, it doesn't matter how much you play around with it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)