Semester 1 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
holy fucking shit.
i know right. i can't believe ML told me to do such things. bad influence he is :(

---

Oh so anyway, today was a nice day. Saw a few more people - bumped into Kingdom Hearts, accidentally dropped him off at the wrong place - poor guy probably got lost trying to find Pokemon society.

Umm... and I met up with my friend. It was great. Really great. BEST DAY EVER!

sakurashizune

HSC
Uni Grad
Joined pokemon society today. Thank god it's free :)

What is it about? I wanna know though.
Pokemon society is just meeting up in a building. Everyone is bringing their ds to trade, battle and they have a wii so we can play Pokemon battle revolution and get a free mystery gift magmortar and electivire.
You should join their Facebook group. All the details are there.

IamBread

HSC
I had a big day today, mentoring, science stuff, campus tour. Had to walk up Basser Steps so many times... We were meant to go to Mathew theatres for some adv sci thing, but the person who took us there had a sheet of paper that said it was at Webster theatres. So we went there only to find it was back at Mathews as indicated on the presentation, so up the steps we went... On the plus side we did get a lot of free food :awesome:

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Question, Are you automatically placed within the society of whatever degree you're doing or do you have to go and join? i.e am I already in ENGSOC and ELSOC for doing electrical engineering or do I have to sign up somewhere?

IamBread

HSC
Question, Are you automatically placed within the society of whatever degree you're doing or do you have to go and join? i.e am I already in ENGSOC and ELSOC for doing electrical engineering or do I have to sign up somewhere?
I know with physoc and socs you are automatically in if you do phys and chem courses, but not with maths, so it varies with each society.

HSC
Uni Grad
Pokemon society is just meeting up in a building. Everyone is bringing their ds to trade, battle and they have a wii so we can play Pokemon battle revolution and get a free mystery gift magmortar and electivire.
Looks like I'll be doing the same then. Need to get more pokemon so I can finish off the pokedex.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have to... find my game boy.

didn't go today, who's going tmrw?
me! it's jelly wrestling tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)