• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
BSOD in the Watt Computer Labs while doing a 5000 word group assignment.

Thank goodness it recovered the files in one piece.

izzy88

HSC
I've finished class for the semester! (well I finished on wednesday, but anyway) yay! :)

Now just to write a 4,000 word essay and learn content for three exams. I can't believe I have another year of this. Most of my 'original' cohort graduated the other day. So jealous. :(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Ive missed the entire campaign thing and that actually makes me a little bit sad
Don't even joke about that.

All my friends keep telling me how annoying it is when campaigners start talking to them. I don't get it, I never had this problem. But the long hair and black t-shirts might've been deterring enough. Not that I want to have campaigners talk to me. I'm glad they didn't bother me.
Omg. They were the worst. I was telling them all I wasn't in the mood and then some Coff guy came up with a smile and started talking (he was like the 3rd-5th guy in ~10 minutes) and I was like "Fuck off!" and the smile dropped from his face immediately and he backed away. Then I felt bad. Then another chick walked up and said "Hi, how are you guys going?" and I was like "Really good until you walked over." and she was like "aw, that's not good -" and continued talking and my friend and I -- seeing she wasn't a very good walker -- quickly walked down a hilly thingy and I said "BYE!!" and she said "have a wonderful day!" and I was like "Hope yours isn't so good."

Hated them.

Lab Skills test tomorrow eugh.

I really dislike Lab.
LABs are the worst. They gave me a survey before the test and I mostly ticked "strongly disagree"

But I have to resit my test on Monday anyway. Oh joy. -_-

So turns out that because this semester is completely shot for me, I have to extend a semester and finish end of next year instead of mid-year.

I'm pretty much just going to be around forever
Yay! (me too.)

Our new board directors are Hannah Morris, Tom Raue, Karen Chau, John Harding-Easson, and Sophie Stanton. Solid choices.

In related news, Hannah's entire facebook is pics of her crying with joy. It's actually quite touching
Yeah, when I went to see Sophie she was still crying like 2 hours later. It was great.

Then I went and saw Tom and John.
Tom was under the influence of LSD and John was surrounded by girls (some of which had spent the week campaigning for Vale. Haha)

All the people I voted for got in so I don't care.
So glad Coff didn't get in though.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also, currently on my way to uni.

Yay! -_-

Also, got 4/10 in my chem quiz. Totes applying for spesh cons, considering I had to explain to like 4 people why I was in a replacement quiz so by that time I wasn't in the best headspace.

And if maffs rejects my spesh cons I will actually punch whoever judges it in the face for being a heartless bastard.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I actually slept for 16 hours today. Guess who's wide awake right now

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
went to check out fisher library today, the quiet studying spaces seem nice and quite a few big screens (similar to learning hub) too on level 2

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
went to check out fisher library today, the quiet studying spaces seem nice and quite a few big screens (similar to learning hub) too on level 2
Pretty awesome isn't it?

Currently at Fisher Level 5 studying Analysis.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
There are always people there. :(

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
funnytomato, you must join me one day to study Maths before finals.

233dance

HSC
Does anyone know whether O Camp for cumbo (USYD) health sciences accepts under 18's?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
So I've realised for the first time just how hard it is to write an essay about something you have no idea about. Especially if it's a combination of maths and philosophy.

Never missing 5 weeks of lectures again.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know whether O Camp for cumbo (USYD) health sciences accepts under 18's?
No idea.

I think we're all ~Main Campus~ people.

So I've realised for the first time just how hard it is to write an essay about something you have no idea about. Especially if it's a combination of maths and philosophy.

Never missing 5 weeks of lectures again.
Hahaha. Should've kept the groupwork one and made them help you with everything.

Goodluck!

Also, it's really hard doing practice chem exams when I have no idea what is happening. :haha:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Hahaha. Should've kept the groupwork one and made them help you with everything.
This one is a prereq for two subjects next sem and one subject first sem next year so not doing it would screw up ~everything~ but gosh I am struggle city

ps should've gone to that chem lecture :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This one is a prereq for two subjects next sem and one subject first sem next year so not doing it would screw up ~everything~ but gosh I am struggle city

ps should've gone to that chem lecture :p
Better get studying then. :p

I did go to that chem lecture! I just left 49 minutes early. :p
(Probably should've gone to more than 60% of the chem lectures)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
this essay isn't going to get written tonight hello special con

jet

Banned
HSC
Better get studying then. :p

I did go to that chem lecture! I just left 49 minutes early. :p
(Probably should've gone to more than 60% of the chem lectures)
Chem was always my lowest-scoring subject.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
HI JET

gosh I haven't seen you in FOREVER. How are you?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Why do people always get to the blueberry bagels (or even the plain bagels for that matter) before me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)