Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
So I actually did apply for a simple extension because of that for the lols because I'm buddies with my tutor and she laughed, then told me off for spoilers.

pHyRe

HSC
what's the deal with exam clashes? got 2 at the same time

i dont really wanna do them on the same day... ergh

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Exam Clashes can be fun. You get put in a room with a table filled with biscuits, tea and coffee (and you can eat/drink them all!) I've only had a clash once for a practical exam and a final exam filled with essays. It was aiite. [emoji14]

Silly Sausage

HSC
Exam Clashes can be fun. You get put in a room with a table filled with biscuits, tea and coffee (and you can eat/drink them all!) I've only had a clash once for a practical exam and a final exam filled with essays. It was aiite. [emoji14]
huh?

antheung

HSC
N/A
Are you serious!? :eek2:

Anyway, what arrangements were made when you had a clash? Did you still have to take both exams on the same day (like one in the morning and one in the afternoon) ? Or could you ask for one of them to be held the day before/after? Thanks. :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Are you serious!? :eek2:

Anyway, what arrangements were made when you had a clash? Did you still have to take both exams on the same day (like one in the morning and one in the afternoon) ? Or could you ask for one of them to be held the day before/after? Thanks. :)
You take them on the same day (usually an hour after the first exam). You don't get the luxury of doing one exam one day or the other another day unless you have special permission or you're doing a substitute exam.

Silly Sausage

HSC
Is week 13 a revision week for all subjects? Or do some subjects still teach content in that week?

antheung

HSC
N/A
You take them on the same day (usually an hour after the first exam). You don't get the luxury of doing one exam one day or the other another day unless you have special permission or you're doing a substitute exam.
That sucks :frown2:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Has anyone tried the new cafe-ish place at Carslaw? They got rid of my favourite coffee cart.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Yeah I grabbed coffee from there once. Not bad, I prefer Laneway though.

In other news, USYD is offering the Chinese Diploma of Languages major in accelerated format from next year. Looks like I'll be continuing with Chinese after all. :)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
*falls onto the floor* I don't want to know about all my assignments and quizzes. Just leave me here forever, kthx.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Is week 13 a revision week for all subjects? Or do some subjects still teach content in that week?
Depends on the subject, a few of my econ subjects have kept teaching content, but the majority do revision.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
So today just got amazing. Received two marks back that were pretty important.

15/15 in a graph theory quiz (only like 4 people got full marks so fuck yeah), and an 87 in my bioethics essay which was worth 33%.

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)