Semester 2, 2011 Results Thread (1 Viewer)

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
I had a quick look in MyAdmin and saw that I received one of my results back already.

ECOS2002 - C - 65.0

And so it begins...

:rage:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I had a quick look in MyAdmin and saw that I received one of my results back already.

ECOS2002 - C - 65.0

And so it begins...

:rage:
You're lucky. All our results for UWS won't be officially put up until 7 December 9AM and I already know I might fail one unit so... meh... and come on a Credit for one of your units is good! I need at least 3 of my non-failed units to be Cs in order to prevent me from committing suicide next Wednesday. Those three units are Statistics, Business Law and Management Dynamics >___<" What are the chances when all my assessments have been low Cs? This semester results are worse then last sem where I got 2Ds and 2Ps.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
To do honours, I need a credit average so marks like that leave little leeway if there's a unit I truly fuck up in.

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Seriously, what takes them so long to process the results. For one of my subjects there are only 50 people in it and the final exam was all MC, yet I havn't received one single result

izzy88

HSC
4th year law marks are out (I suspect most law results would thus be out).

izzy88

HSC
When did your last Law exam finish?
The last Thursday of exam period.
From talking to people, all law results came out today. The law faculty in the past two years or so has really it on top of releasing final marks in decent time. They must set an internal deadline for all subject so that they are released all at same time (except for some electives, which depending on the lecturer can take until 3 weeks into the next semester to come out! )

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
ECOS2002: 80 (D) - was hoping for a HD but i'm still happy :)
ECOS2001: 63 (P) - i think they fucked up and forgot to include my special considerations midsem in my grade.
ECMT2110: 74 (C) - don't even care, just so fucking glad this horrible subject is over!

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Does anybody know how they distribute the grades? Is it top 5% receive HD, etc.

izzy88

HSC
Does anybody know how they distribute the grades? Is it top 5% receive HD, etc.
Depends on the faculty. Each may have their own distributions etc (some may not even have any set out).

In law - No more than 40% can get D's or HD's. HD's between 3-10%. Minimum 10% D's must be awarded.

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Depends on the faculty. Each may have their own distributions etc (some may not even have any set out).

In law - No more than 40% can get D's or HD's. HD's between 3-10%. Minimum 10% D's must be awarded.
Fair enough, how'd you find that info out?

izzy88

HSC
Fair enough, how'd you find that info out?
Faculty website. Law introduced it a couple of years ago and it got a bit of attention within the law student body. Law faculty has to be relatively clear on these things as law students in general get very finicky about anything to do with scaling/bellcurving/anything that affects their marks (and the student law society is generally pretty good at representation etc).

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Worst semester ever. 3 passes and a credit. All marks were in the 60s.

melanieeee.

HSC
Damn you to all the people who get over achieving marks. Stop thinking your better than me.

I got 1 distinction, 2 extremely low (borderline) credits and 1 incomplete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)