Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2007) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: Semester II Chatter Thread!

i dont have a break during that time, however I'm really awesome

thenothing

no member
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
^^ You both sound kewl. But I think I might just bring HP7 to read. I'm only up to Chapter 4.
Snape kills Dumbledore ;)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: OFFICIAL Semester 2, 2007 Thread

Haha, wow! Back after a week and a bit. Well, I started on Tuesday with an 8am start so that wasn't good :( but on the other hand it means I have a bit more time to settle in and had time to finish HP7 (in a rush, though) on Monday.

Got my subject readers on Wednesday, and seems most people are confused about textbooks and being the wary second years we are, we're holding off buying any textbooks unless explicitly stated (which hasn't been so far in any of our introductory lectures).

It's gonna get more intense next week, oh joy.

thenothing

no member
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Someone spoiled that for me, in the last book! Please say no more!
I was just joking :)

I wouldn't spoil the book for anyone.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Re: OFFICIAL Semester 2, 2007 Thread

Campus buzzes of nothing else except HP7, so please no spoilers ok guys? :) If you want to talk about the book in this thread please use spoiler tags [spoiler ] [/ spoiler] (without the spaces, obviously)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

I woke up feeling horrible this morning so I didn't go to uni. I feel pretty bad about it since today is my most packed day, 9-5 with one hour break, three tutes and two lectures. I messaged my friends to take notes and stuff in my lectures and tutes. I'm also planning on going to a different EDUP1001 tute later in the week to cover the content I missed today (since there are only three tutes on each topic).

So I've sort of covered my bases. Still feel like crap but slightly better. I have a day off tomorrow so I can recover for thursday. My boss isn't going to like me taking a day off work but I can hardly serve food with a cough like this.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Yeah, no nothing happened. Something about Greek and Latin being similar to English

HSC

I think I saw Brogan today, at around midday. :eek:

Anyways, guys I need some advice. I HATE MATH1013 Differential and Difference Equations. I wanna drop it and I'm thinking of taking up MATH1005 Statistics instead. Has anyone done this subject? Is it hard or easy for a normal maths subject? Except the thing is, if I take it I'll have huge clashes with some other subjects, meaning I probably can't attend any of the lectures, meaning I would have to rely totally on my friends' notes. Any advice is appreciated.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

oh if anyone does clss1002 in here can you tell me if anything important happened in the lecture this arvo. i started feeling like aids at lunch so i skipped it and went home.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

Iheartpaulfrank said:
Anyways, guys I need some advice. I HATE MATH1013 Differential and Difference Equations. I wanna drop it and I'm thinking of taking up MATH1005 Statistics instead. Has anyone done this subject? Is it hard or easy for a normal maths subject? Except the thing is, if I take it I'll have huge clashes with some other subjects, meaning I probably can't attend any of the lectures, meaning I would have to rely totally on my friends' notes. Any advice is appreciated.
math1005 sucks. the lectures are packed, the material is boring and both lectures suck. one is a russian emigrant with an accent too thick to make sense of and the other is a dungeons and dragons nerd.

i left 15 minutes into the first lecture and havent been back.

its the s2 equivalent of first semester life sciences stats btw.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

My GOVT tutor was saying today that Government and International Relations is moving to the Arts Faculty as of next year. Anyone heard about it?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

attn: jb_nc

is it Michael Stewart and Marc Raimondo?

and i saw Ruby today, we'll get to see each other every tuesday as we have psyc tutes next door too each other

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

yeah i have michael stewart (d&d fag) the other guy is the other lecturer i think

tennille

HSC

Michael Stewart is a wank. Actually, he's more of a deadshit. :p

HSC

jb_nc said:
math1005 sucks. the lectures are packed, the material is boring and both lectures suck. one is a russian emigrant with an accent too thick to make sense of and the other is a dungeons and dragons nerd.

i left 15 minutes into the first lecture and havent been back.

its the s2 equivalent of first semester life sciences stats btw.
Thanks for that. I just read that MATH1015 and MATH1005 are pretty much the same. So do you think I could get by just by copying someone else's notes? I want to take it, also because I do psych.

Skeeta

HSC

oh yeah?

well i saw...

... wait, thats right. I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. I saw some dead people's graves.. thats pretty much it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Today I ruined the ending of the new harry potter for the whole class. I told them Dumbledore killed Snape. Then they realised i was joking. So they laughed. Then we all had sex. (the last part didn't really happen) (actually it did)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)