Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Alright, I'm off to bed. Wish me luck for tomorrow's interview. The South Coast is nice to look at, should be a most pleasurable train ride down. I actually don't mind the long train rides. Beats driving by far.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Alright, I'm off to bed. Wish me luck for tomorrow's interview. The South Coast is nice to look at, should be a most pleasurable train ride down. I actually don't mind the long train rides. Beats driving by far.
Madam that is so not true. driving is way better.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
In good weather, the bike ride probably wins.

But a nice roadtrip is always fun. Snacks in the car, easy to listen to music without deafening yourself, climate control, can talk to other people etc.

Will be leaving for a midweek getaway over the mountains as soon as the washing is finished. FUN!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
horses are evil creatures. i went horse riding once and i decided to gallop off to join its friends at the top of the hill

kokodamonkey

HSC
Bek i don't think i will get around to calling you today, i simply have too much uni work :( But i promise i will in the next few days!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh god

so much work to do

and im spending the majority of my free time at work

hm. well i made an action plan lets see if i can stick to it and get my damn work in on time

also...is it the usual habit of the education faculty to not label assignment boxes until like, the middle of the day its due, or is it just my tutors. I went to hand in something on friday at like ten to 9 and there was no box...then I went to work all day so I couldn't hand it in at any other time...I ended up emailing it in at like 8pm explaining what happened so I better not mcfail for being late

still havent handed in the hardcopy though, havent had time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)