Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Tempted to start drinking now but I don't want to be smashed by the time I even leave.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i remember when i had a rep of exactly 666.

what was even more scary was that the person who got me to 666 was none other than Iron.

Antichrist?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Back from Newcastle. I'm sure finished. They asked me a question on epilepsy, which a) was taught last year, i.e. a long time ago, b) was taught really badly, and c) no-one told me to prepare for it, they kept emphasising cardiovascular. So I was like ...

Today's not a good day :( found out I failed Shoalhaven, and didn't hear back from St George. I've also received the last notification of my interviews I'm pretty sure, which makes it three more positions or else community.....or, seeing how competitive community is.....back to uni next year. Which I'm surprised that I'm dreading after dreaming of it for so long. I think it's because I'd feel incomplete without getting registered. Hmmm.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I've realised I can be a "glorious beacon of light" if I get enough rep. :rolleyes:

Yeah nah I just cant be bothered studying anymore and stalked everybody I know on facebook. Sigh.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I've realised I can be a "glorious beacon of light" if I get enough rep. :rolleyes:
Haha, sorry I can't help you there. My repping power isn't as awesome as SP's or some of the others who've repped me (thanks guys). You need 500 rep points.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hey everyone, how much IS my rep power worth? I'm estimating around 5?

lala2

Banned
HSC
if you rep me i can find out

or

just create yourself a troll account and test it there
Must spread around some rep before giving again :( check your User CP, maybe my rep's still up there? I guess I could always make another account but I've got enough accounts on other websites. Don't need another one.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
did wixxy dog you tonight imsopomo?

---

imma start talking like a bogan in my posts startin right now hahaha
yeh imma do it hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)