Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
CHEM2404: It's just boring. Greg Warr is a shit lecturer (okay not as shit as Peter Lay or whoever, but he has a really condescending attitude) and a dickhead. The experiments suck (spectrosocopy is really shit... put slide in computer... numbers... record... repeat for the entire lab).

The content sucks and it feels like they used a mindmap to mash together 4 random topics... forensic chem + environmental chem + green engo + atmospheric chemistry.

So don't do it.
peter lay is pretty good mang
dont you mean ron clarke? the dickhead who did the drunk german or whatever it was?

also spectroscopy is alright

kokodamonkey

HSC
Yes. Money has been a little tight lately. But, at the end of my life, when I'm sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I'm going to be thinking about how many friends I have, and my children, and my comedy albums. I mean, I have a yacht, so I obviously did pretty well money wise.

kokodamonkey

HSC
There is a spare key, and a master key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked "What if you die, Dwight, how will we get into the office?", he said "If I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
hey guys. it's thursday. oh joy. thought i'd share some of my positivity around. have fun.

yours sincerely,
imsopostmodernihandedinsculptedblueplaydoughformymajoressayandstillgotahd

lala2

Banned
HSC
What can I say but BRING IT ON to job applications. Announcements are plastered all over WebCT advertising that Sydney hospitals are now open. I just hope no-one thinks to apply for rural :uhoh: I'm gonna die though, next week. SEVEN applications are due 28/8, three of which cannot be submitted online (i.e. either need to be emailed or posted, and I would go post since it looks better). I can basically forget about uni next week.

BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON, BRING IT ON! Live or forever die in the attempt! (ok, maybe not, but hey, gotta keep my spirits up somehow)

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
reading that at an angle i read

BRING IT ON! Live or forever die because I shall never have to do it again.

yeah i should sleep

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^lol. Yeah, I'd be dead asleep by now but I took a nap straight after dinner because I was way too tired. Now I'm wide awake. Oh well, it's not like I have to wake up till 9 anyway, which is such a luxury considering I get up at 6:30 most days.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Good morning.

Today I plan on having a boost juice for breakfast, doing a 2 hour tute then getting some work done in the comp labs since tutoring is cancelled.

Was supposed to do work yesterday arvo, but went to manning for pre-uni-mandated-theatre drinks instead.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
I skipped all of uni again except my lab this arvo. I've missed every tute this week and most lectures. :(

I feel so flat, I just can't will myself to get out of bed and then leave the house to go.

I'm going to fail everything :( :(

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I skipped all of uni again except my lab this arvo. I've missed every tute this week and most lectures. :(

I feel so flat, I just can't will myself to get out of bed and then leave the house to go.

Tamara :)
You'll find the motivation again. Even if it's simply fear of failing.
What time's your lab?

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

yer i was still in the lecture talking to mr scott kable this morning when your class started pouring in and looked around and was like "can i see black kat meow" but i couldn't and i left saddened yet again

:mad1:

kokodamonkey

HSC
walked up to uts past notre dame and then went up to bavarian bier cafe today! yummy wheat bier mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)