• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Plan is Bavarian Bier Cafe Tues 11th august... ppl free?
Pretty sure Bek can't do August 11.... She's free next Tuesday, or the Tuesday about a month after that.
Can we try to organise it around that? I mean, the more people for schnitzel challenge the better, yeah?

kokodamonkey

HSC
oh wait i just realised I can't do August the 11th... got C&S Committee.... can't miss that..

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I should be free whenever you guys decide to plan it. Will also try to get my ID before then, although I don't think I'll be drinking anyway.

I'm good thanks, Spence Life is grand, lulz.
I'm staying out of the organisation of said meets... Whenever you all find something that suits everyone/many people, I may just decide to attend here & there, depending on my uni/life schedule. Which is getting busier & busier every time I look. (Yeah guise, I srs have a life?)
So... yeah let me know
Would be good to see a few of you during sem though.
Yeah, I'm pretty much the same. Don't think I'll be around at every meet this semester if they happen.

Was good to see some of you around today. All those random encounters brightened up what has been a rather meh week for me. Thanks everyone :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
better start applying for special consideration ay neb.

damn, comp3615 has a lab component now...looks like i'll either missing an hour of algorithms or an hour of project work. ISYS3400 project starting tomorrow as well...hopefully i'll get a good project.
I didn't turn up to any of algorithms, you'll be fine. Also the lab component is any one hour after 12 iirc.

kokodamonkey

HSC
I don't think it should be weekly. just fortnightly. How do wednesdays suit ppl during the day? (Selfishly because i have a break between 10am and 2pm)

kokodamonkey

HSC
Like I said, I'm not drinking in front of any of you. Not after everything that was said today. I'll be the one to stand back lol at the rest of you being drunk, thanks. :p
And Squeenie, you'll be drunk off the fumes of watching us drink. so pah-leez

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Like I said, I'm not drinking in front of any of you. Not after everything that was said today. I'll be the one to stand back lol at the rest of you being drunk, thanks. :p
More was said about my drinking behaviours today than about yours.
Just sayin.
You're not the one who fucks up their life when they're drunk.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I didn't turn up to any of algorithms, you'll be fine. Also the lab component is any one hour after 12 iirc.
Ah sweet, i guess i'll still scout out a few more algorithms lectures. It's the one subject i'm worried about this semester (well until i find out my teams and projects for isys and comp).

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
More was said about my drinking behaviours today than about yours.
Just sayin.
You're not the one who fucks up their life when they're drunk.
Wai so depressing? D:

Yeah, fortnightly meets would probably work better. With not much cash to spare and a lot of work to get done this semester, social life is going to have to be put to the side for now. Need to get marks up if I'm going to apply for cross institutional study next year.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Wai so depressing? D:

Yeah, fortnightly meets would probably work better. With not much cash to spare and a lot of work to get done this semester, social life is going to have to be put to the side for now. Need to get marks up if I'm going to apply for cross institutional study next year.
Obviously the plain truth is depressing.
Kewl. No worries.

Yeah I'd support the idea of a fortnightly meet, though I probably wouldn't come every fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)