Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
so it looks as if, in this experiment, the reaction rate increases with concentration

HOW UNEXPECTED!

---

measure fluoresence w/ & w/o quencher
plot conc of quencher vs. fluoresence to obtain a linear fit with gradient of kQx[Q]/kF and an intercept of 1. solve gradient with known values of gradient (from fit), [Q] (from what we made) and kF (given to us).
ok i think i understand v good

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
i was given a few days extension on an essay for HPSC where it's submitted online. because the dropbox is now closed, i had arranged to email it to my tutor. which i did, but i keep getting a 'this email cannot be processed/cannot send/etc' email back. (from several different computers mind you) i've sent an email to the course coordinator asking how else i can submit the essay to not incur mass penalties. is there anything else i can do? or am i pretty much screwed because it's a technology issue

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
it was due yesterday (sat). but i only got the email saying it couldn't be sent through today. coordinater still not replying

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah was thinking haven't had a nice beautiful storm like this for a while. Gives a nice view while doing uni work.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Nebz. you should check out the 2groups i just joined on facebook:

"if Palestine is a country, so is neverland" and "Is The World Just Plain Stupid? Palestine was NEVER a country or nation."

HSC
N/A
m8, you ought to join the group that i just joined

it's called the "utter failures of leadership challenges to the liberal party club of USyd", by Chad Sidler.

i understand it's in book form too! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)