Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
and you had to use 13 tissues to stop your tears when your leadership coup failed

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
by that time nebuchanezzar will have returned

bos party for nebuchrazkebzarb

lala2

Banned
HSC
Fourth interview :D Pleased as punch. Shoalhaven Hospital, Nowra. Out of 8 places which I should've heard back from by now and/or have heard back from, 2 of them were rejected because I missed the deadline without knowing (advertised deadline was the day after they had conducted interviews) so not my fault, so out of a "legitimate" 6 jobs I applied for I've gotten 4 interviews :D with the other 2 being really last minute jobs (as in, I literally submitted online 2 minutes before closing time for both). So I'm pretty pleased with my progress :):D:)

lala2

Banned
HSC
In a funny kind of way, these interviews are allowing me to fulfill my travelling dreams. Travelling times so far:

- Albury--45 minute train ride to the airport, an hour's break, an hour's flight to Albury and return = 5.5 hours return trip
- Katoomba--3 hour train trip + 15 minutes walk = 6.5 hours return trip
- Nowra--because I can't get a lift from house to station that day = 4.5 hours one way = 9 hours return trip.

Hmmm, the travel times keep getting longer don't they? I reckon I could seriously make a photo album out of this if it were holidays and not simply interviews. I can see the album already forming in my head--"traipsing around NSW--the life of a prospective graduate hospital pharmacist"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)