Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Yeah, I don't have enough money though. And my parents won't pay for a third car. I guess that's the price of living on the North Shore (and having children that are educated at private schools). I guess it wouldn't make much difference if I did though--the most I'd use it for is the 5 minute drive to the station, so a 3 hour drive to Nowra would really stress me out. At least I can use the time on the train to sleep and last minute prepare for the interview. Oh, and watch the scene as well. There could potentially be a better view if I drove, but my attention would be focused away from it anyway. And the intercity trains are much more comfortable anyway, so it's not like I'm spending 3 hours in one of those metal cans.

And guess what?! I checked my email just because I felt like it, and this literally just came through... fifth interview. John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle. My plan's working, my plan's working :D

KarmaKitten

HSC
Ok, taken today and tomorrow off to write this essay due on Friday. I don't have any tutorials till Thursday, so lets hope for productivity.

kokodamonkey

HSC
pretty much just wasted time. had some other business to take care of but yeah. cleaned my room a little bit. and it got to about 2-3ish and i was like... hmm... im going out at 6..... can't mentally do work knowing i have to leave soon...ohwell...

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
i lefted the chem labs today and then as soon as i walk out the fire alarm started and they had to evacuate

probably should have turned off that gas tap
oh well

kokodamonkey

HSC
Went to bavarian bier cafe tonight for dinner. Tried cutting down on my alcohol consumption for once. so i only had 3 Franziskaner's and 3 schnapps.

Definitely regret not doing work today :( considering apart from tomorrow i think i am then out everynight for like the next 14days.

kokodamonkey

HSC
9am class tomorrow morning. how wonderful. time to watch some office and hit the sack. time will tell whether im up at 515am tomorrow morning *yawn*

spence

HSC
London -> Rotterdam -> Berlin -> Prague -> Vienna -> Rome -> Paris -> Barcelona.

I've booked for about half of that now, still searching and researching the other parts. How was your time in Europe?
That's awesome, I really want to go to Berlin and Barcelona.
My trip was really good, too fast paced though, definately need to go back.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Jealous KK. How long are you going to be over there?
I know, its going to be great! For about 6 weeks.

That's awesome, I really want to go to Berlin and Barcelona. My trip was really good, too fast paced though, definately need to go back.
Yeah, i will have finished my degree by then so i dont have to rush it. I am definitely the most excited about Berlin/Barcelona, ive heard great things about both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)