Semester 2 Timetable '06 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niteshade1312

HSC
I have a really good timetable this semester. Except for stupid ARHT1002 being a 2 hour lecture on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon, what is that about?! Ararar! But I do have a day off for the first time, so that's somewhat exciting!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I have a really good timetable this semester. Except for stupid ARHT1002 being a 2 hour lecture on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon, what is that about?! Ararar! But I do have a day off for the first time, so that's somewhat exciting!
You're a pirate?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Ha ha and some of you think yours is bad... Look at my lovely starts, and i'm a 3rd year student. Although I am NOT coming in on thursdays or fridays (science lecturers like to post up the lecture notes on the web & record the lectures), So 4 day weekend, wheeeeeeeeeeeee

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My newest timetable, post subject change.

I shall be attempting to move the tuesday tute to wednesday, as indicated. That is of course if they let me.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
For the third consecutive semester I have no timetable "due to difficult clashes".

Screw them, I'm making my own. Apart from an algebra tutorial 2 hours after everything else on a Monday afternoon, it's pretty compact and lets me off at lunchtime for most days of the week.

Lainee

HSC

Will see whether I can go to the 1pm ECMT1020 lectures on Mon and Wed instead, so can eliminate the 2-hr breaks. Bosch -> Eastern Ave is not the best situation.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i can't get another copy of my timetable over the net. it keeps telling me to go see an advisor. the only copy i have of my timetable was the one i GOT from the advisor that they printed for me. this sucks.

anyways my main campus class is Human Biology 1003:
Monday 12 - 1 Lecture @ Wallace Theatre
Wednesday 9 - 10 Lecture @ Wallace Theatre
Wednesday 10 - 1 Lab @ Carslaw Lab 307
Thursday 4 - 5 Lecture @ Eastern Avenue Auditorium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)