• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Timetable (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
Stop showing off the fact that you have a day off :p. I'm so envoius :(
I mainly left it open in case i do the IT TSP so i have a complete day to solely work on that

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
haha who am i kidding, i chose all my units to get that day off, especially accounting because it was only one 3 hour lecture + had the added bonus of being an IT related elective

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I'm tossing up how bad a 5 hour block will be. I actually can't change it in any way unless i fundamentally alter my timetable, which I don't want to.

tennille

HSC
011 said:
I'm tossing up how bad a 5 hour block will be. I actually can't change it in any way unless i fundamentally alter my timetable, which I don't want to.
They gave me 8 hours straight (from 10-6). And when you try to move a subject around, everything else moves.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Because I had to choose between stats and physics, and I figured the number of hours I'd have to do for physics wasn't worth the effort, might do it next year though, just have to see if I enjoy second year pure units enough to major in maths several times over.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@acmilian: u lucky beast... 1 day off...
i have 1 day off too... at the expense of 8-5 no break for the first or last 8 wks on thurs...

jellybeenz

HSC
Does anyone know if you can go and change your timetable during the holidays? Is the place to do this open? I just wanna avoid queues if possible...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
click the instructions on timetable changing at the bottom of your timetable

04er

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
hahahahha what? why is there travel time rostered on?
because we gotta catch a train from redfern to town hall and then from there to martin place to get to the CBD 'Law Campus'. sucks i know.

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
It's not that complicated to get to the law school. Get on one of those city-bound busses from campus, and get off @ the strand. It's about 3 mins walk from there. :)

If you've got an aversion to busses, just get a train to st james. There's an exit almost opposite to the law school.

04er

HSC
PopcornPixie said:
It's not that complicated to get to the law school. Get on one of those city-bound busses from campus, and get off @ the strand. It's about 3 mins walk from there. :)

If you've got an aversion to busses, just get a train to st james. There's an exit almost opposite to the law school.
Well then i'm definitely catching the bus :cool:

btw popcorn pixie what's your 'other' degree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)