• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Timetable (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
science.

:)

edit: and not even adv science... im dropping adv physics next sem. WAY too much stress.

edit#2: what are you doing law with?

Last edited:

04er

HSC
PopcornPixie said:
science.

:)

edit: and not even adv science... im dropping adv physics next sem. WAY too much stress.

edit#2: what are you doing law with?
commerce. I must admit it's very easy to pass. I've always thought what science and law would be like together, because I did bio, chem and phys in year 12. Do you like it (ignoring the advanced part :p)?

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
Yeah, it's okay. They're totally un related-- it's great! But I'm doing maths, physics, an psych (which really isn't -that- sciencey). I'm not sure I'm keeping with law though. I hate arguments. =) And a science/law degree doesnt sound too useful.

My dad loves commercy things. He's been trying to get me to do commercy subjects since year 9. And I've refused to. :D ... So i have no idea what it's like. What are your hours like?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
04er said:
because we gotta catch a train from redfern to town hall and then from there to martin place to get to the CBD 'Law Campus'. sucks i know.
but the travel time is at the end of the day :p

04er

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
but the travel time is at the end of the day :p
yeh that part is kinda stuffed. Some people will need to return to redfern afterwards (some of the CBD classes are earlier in the day)...

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
That's why you'd be an idiot to put it in between classes.

jellybeenz

HSC
Here is my brand new timetable following a change of subject, i like it much much better.... I only have one more alteration to make in person, then it will be perfection!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I've heard really crap things about ENGL1005, but I chose it anyway, coz I don't get to do many arts subjects in 2nd/3rd/4th n 5th year. The dodgy 2 hour Seminars are going to be a killer!!! How can you sit and talk about grammar for 2 whole hours. eeek! you have a greta tt jellybeenz

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
About the same way you can talk about legal studies for 2 hours. Soooooooo boring. I skipped every lecture except the first 3 last semester. But I'm actually going to try to pass this semester which equals attending some lectures....

and I ONLY HAVE THIRTEEN HOURS WOOOOOT. Well that and 3 hours of tutes but you know, whatever. Yayyy. Dramatically different to my 23 hours last semester.......yayyyyy

wowsers

HSC
I've got a clash: 2 lectures at the same time and it can't be fixed. Does this mean that I have to change units or is this ok? It's only for one hour on Monday.

jellybeenz

HSC
grk_styl said:
I've heard really crap things about ENGL1005, but I chose it anyway, coz I don't get to do many arts subjects in 2nd/3rd/4th n 5th year. The dodgy 2 hour Seminars are going to be a killer!!! How can you sit and talk about grammar for 2 whole hours. eeek! you have a greta tt jellybeenz
I know... lol... u shoulda seen it before I changed to english 1005, it was horrible! I've heard bad things about english 1005 as well, but I chose it partly because it fitted in with my timetable better than the other english subject and partly because I figure I need to learn some grammar sometime....

My timetable still isnt perfect though, just moving a history tute from tuesday afternoon to thursday morning, then I will be finished uni before or at 1pm every single day!!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@yulia: huh!! lucky beast... xiaoie got ~24hr nxt sem...

@wowers: depends there are several ways of getting around clashes:

a) if one of the clashed class is small, and there are several pplz having the same clash, you can go up to ur lecturer and ask him to change some less important stream (say tutorial) to the clash time, and u can simply miss out the tutorial instead of a lecture
last sem, 3 of us got clash between stat and chem... we when up to the lecturer and asked him to change the lecture with tutorial and he agreed...
nb, there was only 1 stream of lec/tut/comp class any way

b) get a friend to record lec for u... never fails...
edit: not to mention u can ask the lecturer each wk to get notes etc... or borrow from friends...

ar5ena1

HSC
hehe, yeah you have to keep shifting your timetable so you can have that travelling time @ the end of a day =)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
xiao1985 said:
xiaoie got ~24hr nxt sem...
Lucky you.

Now that I have all my results, I can finally fix up my subjects for semester 2 and get my timetable.

nit

HSC
bloody human bio 1903 screws up my timetable. It means I get a 4hr gap to add to my 3 hr and 2 hr ones during the week.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
absolution* said:
howd you go templar?
Decent marks, not too happy though...

nit said:
bloody human bio 1903 screws up my timetable. It means I get a 4hr gap to add to my 3 hr and 2 hr ones during the week.
I think my timetable will be so full I won't get any 3 hour breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)