semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

Zippora

HSC
If you are not a current USyd student- and so don't have USyd login details- can you still see the Semester 2 timetable for the arts Faculty? Can someone help me out with this because im moving to sydney uni next semester and can't figure out how to see the timetable. Thanks

lala2

Banned
HSC
If you are not a current USyd student- and so don't have USyd login details- can you still see the Semester 2 timetable for the arts Faculty? Can someone help me out with this because im moving to sydney uni next semester and can't figure out how to see the timetable. Thanks
You can search for your subjects here: Timetable Unit - Index

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
You can search for your subjects here: Timetable Unit - Index
you need a login

arts subs are often listed on the school's page

just search "usyd history" or "usyd philosophy" etc and you can find the school, then check for UOS 2009 in the undergraduate part

lala2

Banned
HSC
That Friday tute is just begging to be moved to the Tuesday break--can't change it?

HSC
I'm in Wallace for 2 hours straight on Monday. Yay. Can probably go to the 10 o clock psyc lecture on Tuesday instead so I won't have to be in Wallace for 2 hours lol
Hoping to change the govt tutorial to the 12-1 on the same day (Thursday) so I don't have such a long break.

Unless someone has some opinions regarding my classes then I can change them!

spence

HSC
I'm in Wallace for 2 hours straight on Monday. Yay. Can probably go to the 10 o clock psyc lecture on Tuesday instead so I won't have to be in Wallace for 2 hours lol
Hoping to change the govt tutorial to the 12-1 on the same day (Thursday) so I don't have such a long break.

Why don't you just go to the 1pm psych lecture on thursday? Then you won't have a gap

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Uploading it is playing up, but my timetable is immensely evil, 9am-6pm some days :s

Friday I have one thing so far- Maths at 8am. Screw that, lol. Mine have to move more things to that day.

Edit: Guess I'm prob just skipping it that day, I live too far away to go in for one thing at 8am...

And why the fuck are Microbio labs 5 hours long!!??

Last edited:
HSC
N/A

fucking yes!! exactly how I wanted it. I don't need to line up to get it changed for once. :):):)

Zippora

HSC
you need a login

arts subs are often listed on the school's page

just search "usyd history" or "usyd philosophy" etc and you can find the school, then check for UOS 2009 in the undergraduate part
Gave it a try, found something in the department of Philosophy but I didnt really understand what it meant so i guess I will just have to wait and see

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

Heyyyyy I'm in your law and contemporary society tutorail!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)