semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
four days, but only one hour on mondays, so not too bad.

pros: most of my time will be spent in the quad and old teachers college
cons: two-hour lecture in carslaw

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
hey what do you if you want to change up your timetable? I really hate the idea of 9am chemistry along with triple chemistry on wednesdays and double professional engineering on tuesdays,+I've got all this time on mondays and fridays which I think should be filled up.

btw if it helps my degree is chem eng

Last edited:

spence

HSC
hey what do you if you want to change up your timetable? I really hate the idea of 9am chemistry along with triple chemistry on wednesdays and double professional engineering on tuesdays,+I've got all this time on mondays and fridays which I think should be filled up.

btw if it helps my degree is chem eng
You can either keep trying to change it using the system, or go into uni in (I think) the last week of holidays, and they can change it for you

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lol, no fair :(

No matter what I do I have an 8am Maths lecture on Friday and nothing else. Mostly 8-5 or 9-5 days. Plus on alternating weeks, 11 hours worth of labs instead of 6.

Hahaha fuck.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
my crappy tt

pharmacy = worst timetables

e.g that monday tute i have to travel so far just for 1 hour, that friday, and that massive 10-3 break on thursdays..btw if you suggest i try to fiddle with this timetable..this is the best i cud get.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
pharmacy is some gay shit

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
how do I change this timetable(below) up? I really hate my Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I want to balance it out with my Mondays and Fridays or better yet, keep my Mondays and Fridays the way they are and change my Tuesdays and Wednesdays(I really really hate triple chem on Wednesdays) btw can I take on electives this semester??? what's the procedure for that??? I know other people have done that during semester 1 and other people are curious on how you do that?

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Is it possible to move the Tuesday MATH1003 tutorial to Monday straight after lectures, so you're only staying for an additional hour, and then move chem lab to that Tuesday afternoon? Or try swapping CHNG tutorial on Thursday afternoon with CHEM lab?

btw, I haven't looked at the central timetables for those units, but just some ideas on things you might be able to move around...

anonymous2003 that's the worst timetable ever. You can't move the Monday tute upwards? or to Tuesday afternoon? Or swap the PHAR2823 lab on Wed afternoon to Monday so you get every Monday off except those 2 weeks?

Last edited:

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
^^Is it possible to move the Tuesday MATH1003 tutorial to Monday straight after lectures, so you're only staying for an additional hour, and then move chem lab to that Tuesday afternoon? Or try swapping CHNG tutorial on Thursday afternoon with CHEM lab?

btw, I haven't looked at the central timetables for those units, but just some ideas on things you might be able to move around...

anonymous2003 that's the worst timetable ever. You can't move the Monday tute upwards? or to Tuesday afternoon? Or swap the PHAR2823 lab on Wed afternoon to Monday so you get every Monday off except those 2 weeks?
nah they wont let..the only way to get rid of that tute is to "swap" with someone but pretty much everyone has it..so who the hell do i swap with thats the thing. kinda sucks, also the crappiest course structure is that you know how you guys did your maths and stats as a separate subject, we sorta have to do that on top of pharmacokinetics/genetics along side, so it puts so much pressure on doing all that at once, i thought i was going to fail that subject, but lucky yesterdays exam wasnt so hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)