semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha ace, only doing 3 subjects this semester though?
4 but need to get special permission for the 4th because EE are dumbshits. INFO1005 or whatever they changed SOFT1001 to is a prerequisite for the 3rd year web applications subject despite the fact that anyone who's in a position to take it would have done it when it was soft1001.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
4 but need to get special permission for the 4th because EE are dumbshits. INFO1005 or whatever they changed SOFT1001 to is a prerequisite for the 3rd year web applications subject despite the fact that anyone who's in a position to take it would have done it when it was soft1001.
wouldn't happen to be elec3609? I had the same problem with my 5th level elec subject. It wouldn't let me enroll because one of the pre-reqs is info2120 and i did the adv version of the subject (info2820), which apparently is not on the list of pre-reqs.

Just go see the elec eng co-ordinator, yash. He'll sign anything (mind you, it seems like he's got the same attitude towards elec subjects being run by the SoIT as you do).

fush

HSC
Don't you have any prac classes or tutes? that's devastatingly empty for engo.....
its called thesis....

i too have 3 days off, but let me assure that thesis will dominate the week

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wouldn't happen to be elec3609? I had the same problem with my 5th level elec subject. It wouldn't let me enroll because one of the pre-reqs is info2120 and i did the adv version of the subject (info2820), which apparently is not on the list of pre-reqs.

Just go see the elec eng co-ordinator, yash. He'll sign anything (mind you, it seems like he's got the same attitude towards elec subjects being run by the SoIT as you do).
Yeah it is actually. Are you doing it?

Fush: I'm not doing my thesis until next year, but I've still got software design project this semester.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Yeah it is actually. Are you doing it?

Fush: I'm not doing my thesis until next year, but I've still got software design project this semester.
neg, i'm doing elec5619 instead due to timetable clashes between elec3609 and other subjects. Similar content i think, but more focused towards database programming, java servelets, jsp and that sort of stuff as opposed to .NET tech. Also, 30% final exam ftw.

in retrospect, that will mean that i have 3 project intensive subjects next semester, so i'll pretty much be dead until week 12-13.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Managed to get every second Tuesday off, and make the travelling time worth it for Monday. I'm really hoping to get exemption for Thursday placement for rural so I get a regular day off.

jaimebien

HSC

I was finally able to get enrol for INFO1103 with my MECO course. With all those breaks, I feel so lazy already. Really hope I can maximise though two days off!

jaimebien

HSC
You mean Language, Texts and Time? The one that supposedly has a very high rate of failure?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
Went from this:

to this:

because I'd prefer not to have 3/4 of my Italian in one day, not have any breaks on Tuesday and I want a sleep in.

Hmmm I might change my lab back to Thursday.

Last edited:

Doomah

HSC
hahaha suck shit i dont have to attend a lecture before 11pm this semester hahahaha

Doomah

HSC
oops i mean 11am. well it feels like 12 hours difference compared to 9am starts every morning and fighting the crowds haha

witide

HSC
changed it aginnnnn :p

it sucks that there's only 2 streams this semester... I wanted the other stream but i have an unmoveable lecture :(

9am starts sjdhsjdshkasddsf
You're also in my math1003 lectures :p

SarahY11

HSC
hey guys
this is my first year HEEEEEEEEELP
can any one help me with the timetable
i'm just not getting it right!!!!:confused::confused:

how many times can i press allocate me a timetable similar to this??? do i have unlimited option or only few times?
i'm trying to change it but its not changing much

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)