semester 2 timetables (1 Viewer)

jet

Banned
HSC

Mixed feelings atm. I'm fine with how it is but I really want to do MATH1907 which means the MBLG prac will have to move on the Monday. Gonna have to see what my MATH1906 result is anyway before I go changing things.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
A lot of my classes are "alternating" so look at Tuesday. I have two hour gaps and stupid stuff.
Thursday is just ridiculous. :( Also it takes me 2 hours commute to and back from uni so I try to minimise everything.
ohh didnt notice the alternating bit..
yeah it takes me 2 hours to get to uni as well which SUCKS because on thursday ill have to wake up at 6am, and i have 5 hours straight of classes

monday is 11-6pm with only a 1 hour break, so ill be getting home at like 8pm on that day fml :(

now that i think of it, my timetable is actually pretty shit. only 2 hours of breaks per week :|

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey - I'm just wondering - is it wise to have all tutes in one day? Or should I try to spread them out a bit more? Cause at the moment I have this:

jet

Banned
HSC
Hey - I'm just wondering - is it wise to have all tutes in one day? Or should I try to spread them out a bit more? Cause at the moment I have this:

A fair price to pay for 2 days a week.

HSC
Uni Grad
mines shit

btw i want to change subjects for next semester
how do i do this?

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
It depends if you like to skip lectures or not and whether or not your classes have a lot of reading.

I find that if I put two or more tuts on one day, it's really hard for me to do all the readings. Also, I put spread out my tuts, it guarantees that I show up to some lectures somewhere during semester. :)

Oh wait, just saw your timetable. Forget it. Just go in for the two days.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Why would you not just go for what gives you the least days?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
whens ur sclg lectures? :S

bio_nut

HSC
13 hours of lab a week.

Fuck.

Fucking.

Fuck.

I don't even have time to work. I might have to change a subject. Or just scrape by. I don't know. :(

bio_nut

HSC

I think I'm gonna go in tomorrow to see if I can swap ITLN3668 for PHSI2006...
Kind of pointless, unless you can move everything else.

PHSI2006 labs are on at 10:00-13:00 or 14:00-17:00 Tues, Weds and Thurs

edit: I'm assuming you wanted that Weds gone, yes?

witide

HSC
I'd go full time, but I can't do any second year french or linguistics subjects yet. I also have athletics training with the uni on tuesday and thursday nights, which is why I've left those classes there. I'll probably end up moving my french tute around so that I get my previous amazing tutor.

bio_nut

HSC
I'd go full time, but I can't do any second year french or linguistics subjects yet. I also have athletics training with the uni on tuesday and thursday nights, which is why I've left those classes there. I'll probably end up moving my french tute around so that I get my previous amazing tutor.
You're going to have to do things besides French and Ling to get your degree though aren't you, there wouldn't be that many subjects in that area to make up all your credit points?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)