semester 2 timetables (2 Viewers)

bio_nut

HSC
So then I'm guessing 1901 would be a lot more work than "a lot of work"? lol. At least if it's interesting I'll be motivated to do the work...
You just have more in depth pracs and some seminar sessions that are apparently really interesting. I was lazy and did 1001, lolz. I think a couple of assessments might be slightly different too, otherwise it's basically the same I think.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahahahaha they are NOT going to let you do it without MBLG! Why did you even think they would? It's a really important prereq, second year biochem is pretty full on, you'd flail and sink without it!

And it's not that bad, just a lot of work! *rolls eyes* It's actually really interesting.
Eh, he said I could do them at the same time, but I have no room.

Was almost considering that though because physiology is craaaaaaap.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Monday, weds and thurs 9-4

Tues 2-4 but I think that's just SPARK tutoring so it'll be me travelling out to parra, teaching for an hour or so and coming home.

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
mhmm...not sure if philosophy is my thing. Which celtic unit were you looking at doing? I think CLST2607 - Modern Irish Linguistics looks interesting, but it isn't very specific in how much prior knowledge they assume.
I replied you in the other thread but don't take this one. I tried that before dropping out in a week. Too much assumed knowledge and likely that your other classmates have done more linguistics than you.

spence

HSC
mhmm...not sure if philosophy is my thing. Which celtic unit were you looking at doing? I think CLST2607 - Modern Irish Linguistics looks interesting, but it isn't very specific in how much prior knowledge they assume.
I was looking at Celts in History, it looks pretty interesting

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
when/where can we go in to get our timetable fixed by the timetable people?

spence

HSC
Staff assisted changes are available during lunch time of semester 1 exams, Wednesday to Friday of the week before classes, and week 1.
Timetable changes will be made in Student Centre, Level 3 of the Jane Foss Russell Building during the Exam Period and in Carslaw Lab 202 in semester 2

Change - Timetable Unit

Edit: For E&B students, you can't change till the 21st July

spence

HSC
Managed to change to 3 days, but its moved my psych tutes to stupid times. I hope the lines aren't long tomorrow

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah i just changed my timetable, its a bit better now, all 11am starts. but now i have a 4pm econ tute on tuesdays :|

does anybody doing econ1002 know what room the friday 1pm tute is in? because i think ill just go to that tute instead lol

HSC
Uni Grad
hahahahahaha they are NOT going to let you do it without MBLG! Why did you even think they would? It's a really important prereq, second year biochem is pretty full on, you'd flail and sink without it!

And it's not that bad, just a lot of work! *rolls eyes* It's actually really interesting.
im going to hope that you're right about it actually being pretty interesting
most people i know hated it. but im willing to guess that's because of the pracs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)