Semester 2 Timetables (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
RIP life.
I decided to go for one version of my "sleep in timetable", and the one that allows me to tutor on Tuesday afternoons. This version however is more packed than my other sleep in one.

i may also decide to move my chem lab to thursday 9am, as the equipment is more clean then, but for now ill leav it like this. But anyway, im not going to any math lectures so wednesday and friday are all right. Probably means ill end up skipping friday chem lecture and then Friday will be my free day.

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
RIP life.
I decided to go for one version of my "sleep in timetable", and the one that allows me to tutor on Tuesday afternoons. This version however is more packed than my other sleep in one.

i may also decide to move my chem lab to thursday 9am, as the equipment is more clean then, but for now ill leav it like this. But anyway, im not going to any math lectures so wednesday and friday are all right. Probably means ill end up skipping friday chem lecture and then Friday will be my free day.

Reasons why I never use bojangles LOL

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
who the hell uses computer programs to timetable

do it yourself

you have the timetable website with all the classes - so arrange it as you want

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Only lets you drag and drop one at a time though

Sometimes it's better to have a list of possibilities instead of dragging and dropping stuff to see if other combinations work

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm likely to have a 9 am to 9 pm day rip
good luck rip

Only lets you drag and drop one at a time though

Sometimes it's better to have a list of possibilities instead of dragging and dropping stuff to see if other combinations work
Usually take screenshots of all combinations

Used to do it without bojangles but it was much more time consuming, this is better

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
If over 50% of your classes are fixed, there's really no point timetabling manually anymore because there's only 5 things to drag and drop on bojangles.

leehuan

HSC
Bojangles is scaring me.

2 tutes for ACTL...

Last edited:

photastic

HSC
Bojangles is scaring me.

2 tutes for ACTL...
Nothing wrong, I believe this is the change they will implement for your cohort, think it was mentioned in the ASOC booklet you were given during oweek.

leehuan

HSC
Nothing wrong, I believe this is the change they will implement for your cohort, think it was mentioned in the ASOC booklet you were given during oweek.
I wonder where I placed that. But yeah already asked around

ebbygoo

HSC
RIP life.

Did you leave your chem tute on the Monday at 12pm? If so same tute ayyyy

HSC
Is goldstein and ainsworth that far that it is not possible to walk there from when tut finishes and lecture begins? Thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)