Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread 2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I'm doing a transfer from a single degree to a double degree at the end of the year.

I'm guessing I have to enrol in person sometime in January/February instead of re-enrolling online?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing a transfer from a single degree to a double degree at the end of the year.

I'm guessing I have to enrol in person sometime in January/February instead of re-enrolling online?
Yeah, I think you'll need to have a chat to the relevant faculties and they'll help you fix it all up.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
guys i have ended up applying for a subject in summer school, and am trying to defer payment to fee-help. Its been stuck on processing fee-help since friday. Im guessing this is due to it being the weekend?

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Its now moved up to 'in progress', but still says FEE-help payment processing. This normal?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
guys i have ended up applying for a subject in summer school, and am trying to defer payment to fee-help. Its been stuck on processing fee-help since friday. Im guessing this is due to it being the weekend?
I'm doing a summer school unit on FEE-HELP as well.

Just give it some time, I'd imagine they have many other people to process too.

You should re-enroll and put in whatever subjects, then next sem when you enroll in person, it will cancel your current enrollment. It's a more useful way to go because it indicates student numbers and stuff and is a good precaution just in case something goes wrong with the transfer etc.
Yeah I tried that; most of the units I chose weren't accepted due to prerequisite issues, as they were dependent on my results in other units this semester that I haven't completed yet.

I've got a few weeks between main round offers and when that continuing enrolment is due though, so I'll wait until then.

HSC
Literally have 5 assessments on Friday and one on Wednesday

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
What week is it now?

Week 11?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Lets just pretend it's the first day of the break :)
Or midsem break... whichever you prefer :D

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Lets just pretend it's the first day of the break :)
Or midsem break... whichever you prefer :D
Don't think the illusion could work with a quiz, lab summary and big ass exam this week :p I'm imaginative, but not that so.

Week 13, major report due and a lab-book due that is woefully out of date.

STUVAC-Major group work essay due (though I'd like to have that done end of wk 13)

Exams- well, exams.

enoilgam

HSC
I'm lucky, the last of my major stuff is due in the next few days. I'm looking forward to relaxing after tomorrow - I havent had a break in weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)