Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy88

HSC
I've only got two exams - Tuesday 20 November 1.50pm and Thursday 22 November 1.50pm - so pretty good. Lots of time to catch up on study.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
If we had MBLG on the Friday I'd be very happy. That's really the only thing that has me worried since it's the subject I'm going to focus the least amount of effort on.

God, I fucking hate MBLG.
Yeah, I'm FUCKED for manbulge. So this is just cementing that.

Also, I am even more FUCKED for MATH1903 so that's gonna be FUCKED.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh man, I almost suffocated... hahahaha.

Also, I am even more FUCKED for MATH1903 so that's gonna be FUCKED.
I'm still deciding whether being lazy and doing MATH1003 was a wise choice. It's a complete breeze if you pick up the lecture notes once every few weeks, but I know I'm hurting myself in the long run :/.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Oh man, I almost suffocated... hahahaha.
Yeah, pritts much everyone I know calls it this now.

And it's good because I'm like "I'm usually on top of manbulge, like I'm usually all over it and stuff, but I'm falling behind and manbulge is prodding me in the back waiting for me to catch up." and stuff like that.

I'm still deciding whether being lazy and doing MATH1003 was a wise choice. It's a complete breeze if you pick up the lecture notes once every few weeks, but I know I'm hurting myself in the long run :/.
Nah, you chose the right thing 1903 is TORTURE.

zxreth

HSC
Math 1005 - 12 November
Math 1003 - 14 November
Geol 1501 - 21 November

Pretty happy :) don't finish on the last day this time around and cheering cause I don't have anything on the 19th (got coldplay concert on the night of the 18th).

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Even though I have another 2000 word lit review (haven't started) and a 500 word blog post (haven't started that either), I can't be arsed to do any work now.

Suppose the only choice I have is to head to Manning I guess.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Maybe.

Do you have any recommendations on any filling meals on campus?
1. Go to Wentworth.

2. Acquire Butter chicken + roti bread.

3. Consume.

4. If still hungry, repeat steps 2 and 3.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I might head over to Manning and see how busy it is.

There's a decent chance that all the peeps from the election will be there so I'll be bail if it's too crowded.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
That was around the time Blue Suede and I were gonna head to Manning, but we went to Max Brennar instead.

Devo.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Even though I have another 2000 word lit review (haven't started) and a 500 word blog post (haven't started that either), I can't be arsed to do any work now.

Suppose the only choice I have is to head to Manning I guess.
THAT'S WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO.

It's actually kinda bad that my brain these days goes 'More than an hour break? MANNING'. It's very '09 of me.

Also manning burgers are actually pretty good in terms of omnomnomness

That was around the time Blue Suede and I were gonna head to Manning, but we went to Max Brennar instead.

Devo.
oh b10

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
can I bad-mouth the old VC on radio now?
I don't want to get screwed over by defamation. (apparently we legally have to have done the defamation training before going to air but I was all ~hospital~ and you're a ring-in so lol)

All I know is we can call him a dick (it's objective), but we can't call him a pedophile or anything like that because it has ~implications~

Let's just stick to the covers? (at least until next year mwahahahahaha)

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Hey Carrot, I'm at wentworth a lot, when are you there?
I'm ALWAYS there.

(during my breaks)

Also, I got out of my chem lab only half an hour early today and people kept saying stuff like "we might get out before you guys today!" which they didn't, but still it was hurtful because we usually get out 1-1.5 hours early. :frown2:
But I was more sad because then I couldn't find this guy at wentworth who I usually eat food with with friends and he's kind of cute. :shy:
(FULL CIRCLE!)

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
I don't want to get screwed over by defamation. (apparently we legally have to have done the defamation training before going to air but I was all ~hospital~ and you're a ring-in so lol)

All I know is we can call him a dick (it's objective), but we can't call him a pedophile or anything like that because it has ~implications~

Let's just stick to the covers? (at least until next year mwahahahahaha)
don't worry, I don't even know who the old VC is. I just wanted to know if I could. :p
Lol, that is amazing.
Inb4 lawsuit.

Yay!
So we can say bad things as long as they don't mean something else.
So I can call him a cunt.
But I can't call him a cock sucker because he might not actually suck cock.

Yay! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm ALWAYS there.

(during my breaks)

Also, I got out of my chem lab only half an hour early today and people kept saying stuff like "we might get out before you guys today!" which they didn't, but still it was hurtful because we usually get out 1-1.5 hours early. :frown2:
But I was more sad because then I couldn't find this guy at wentworth who I usually eat food with with friends and he's kind of cute. :shy:
(FULL CIRCLE!)
Finishing early in chem? What wizardry is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)