HSC
Uni Grad
Heres mine:

No stalking me.

Last edited:

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
Urgh, Mines horrible so far, and all of my attempts to change it have been insuccesful
8.00 starts 4 days a week, 5 lectures/tutorials in a row on Tuesday and 3 on Thursday.

franklin265

HSC
i got mine!! 2 8am starts though. wtf. but it's 3 days a week!

this timetable confused me. what do they mean by weeks put in there?

for example, on tuesday at 10am i have a lect with wk 11 under it, then at 11am i've got a lect with wk 11-13 under it. does that mean i attend the first mentioned lect only in week 11 at that time, or from day 1 until that day in wk 11. and same with the 2nd mentioned lect.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
You turn up to that lecture only for the week indicated on your timetable.

lfc_reds2003

mines pretty hectic
on thuirs i go 8-3 with NO BREAKS

thats not a day to look forward to

tho maybe i wont be a regular at the biol lectures

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
So now we've got the timetable...how do we change it, especially on the internet?
I have huge gaps in my timetable here and there, 5 hours doing nothing on friday between lectures, and would rather like to move units of study here and there, without actually changing subjects.
They said in the 'customising timetable' section that you can't just change some time while keeping others, but why should I 'waste' time when I can get home 5-6 hours early in a number of days?

Haks

HSC
hey i got my timetable...its shit as...wat can i do to change it...i went to myuni and looked at somestuff but it all looks like another language to me. anything i can do?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
monday off

tuesday:

10am - psych1001 lecture 1

11am - phil1011 lecture

12-2 - SLSS1001 lecture

3pm - ECOP 1001 lecture

5pm - phil1011 tutorial

wednesday:

12pm - ECOP1001 lecture 2

2pm - ECOP1001 tute

thurs:

9am - psych1001 tute

11am - phil1011 lecture

12pm - slss1001 tute

1pm - psych1001 lecture 2

friday:

psych1001 LECTURE FUCKING THREE

thats all

anyone seem to be in any of my tutes?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
aural_sax05 said:
mines pretty hectic
on thuirs i go 8-3 with NO BREAKS

thats not a day to look forward to

tho maybe i wont be a regular at the biol lectures
I had a 8-5 day without break last year. And a 8-6 day with 11am break. Although I would have got two 8-5 days without break if I stayed in bio.

lozzie17

HSC
Does anyone have a class finish at the same time that another one starts - over the other side of campus!? Also, if I change one class will it really change all the rest of them?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lozzie:

yes as far as i know you cant just change one class, you can either request a timetable change (which will change your WHOLE timetable) or just keep the one you've got.

and sometimes (most of the time) classes finish at least 10 mins earlier (from my experience they do anyway) sometimes even earlier so you can run to the other side of campus :p

lozzie17

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lozzie:

yes as far as i know you cant just change one class, you can either request a timetable change (which will change your WHOLE timetable) or just keep the one you've got.

and sometimes (most of the time) classes finish at least 10 mins earlier (from my experience they do anyway) sometimes even earlier so you can run to the other side of campus :p
Thankyou - I think I will just leave it the way it is then, and deal with my four hour gap! hah what can I do in that time . . . its too long for me to focus on studying lol. Yeah I thought that they might finish a bit before, but wasn't entirely sure, thanks again!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
monday off

tuesday:

10am - psych1001 lecture 1

11am - phil1011 lecture

12-2 - SLSS1001 lecture

3pm - ECOP 1001 lecture

5pm - phil1011 tutorial

wednesday:

12pm - ECOP1001 lecture 2

2pm - ECOP1001 tute

thurs:

9am - psych1001 tute

11am - phil1011 lecture

12pm - slss1001 tute

1pm - psych1001 lecture 2

friday:

psych1001 LECTURE FUCKING THREE

thats all

anyone seem to be in any of my tutes?
ur psych lectures are repeated 10am, 1pm and 3pm, which means u can go to whichever one u want. ok so the lecturer will tell u to stick to the one they gave u, but NO ONE does. so go to the 10am one on friday morning, so u have the rest of the day ahead of u.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lozzie:

this is incorrect information.

fucking noobs.

you can change as many classes as you want and it ill not change your whole timetable. you must change it in person though. trying to customise through the internet is limited.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Not much I can do to avoid 5 days/ week :( Oh well, at least I don't have to come in to change it as I managed to using my mad skillz get ALL my preferred tutes.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
absolution* said:
this is incorrect information.

fucking noobs.

you can change as many classes as you want and it ill not change your whole timetable. you must change it in person though. trying to customise through the internet is limited.
LOL. John, thats not nice!! ;)

Yes you can change your timetable, there are two ways to do this.

1) Online
- click on "change my timetable" when you first log into the timetable unit. You can block out an entire day or two 5 hour blocks.
- Once you have picked what you want to block, make a preview. The preview will show you what kind of timetable you can have.
- If you don't like it, click "I don't want this timetable" and it will take you back to the blocking menu. Once you are satisfied, click "give me a timetable like this."
- It will issue you with a new timetable. If this is ok, click "log-out"on the top right hand corner.
- Log back into the timetable uni to check your timetable is the one you want.

2) In person.
Go to either the Madsen Building or the Student centre from 10am tommorow to speak to one of the lovely timetablers there, explain what you want, maybe why and they'll work magic for you!!

PLEASE BE AWARE YOU CANNOT MOVE LECTURES. ONLY TUTORIALS CAN BE MOVED

Good luck with USyd's timetabling system!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)