Semester II Exam Results (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopcornPixie

i throw popcorn at u! >:)
HSC
Random question.

A friend of mine got her chem mark back, which was a lot lower than she expected it to be. Is there a way she could get her marks rechecked?

nit

HSC
well there could be some re-scaling pending for chem based on many of the CHEM1902/1904 results I've heard about so far.

Generator

HSC
N/A
PopcornPixie said:
Random question.

A friend of mine got her chem mark back, which was a lot lower than she expected it to be. Is there a way she could get her marks rechecked?
Question the course coordinator first, and if then apply for a review of the exam and final result.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PopcornPixie said:
Random question.

Tell her to join the club. Most people were dissappointed with their chem result.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
A society coming to main campus 2006:
People Who Were Disappointed with their chem results

PopcornPixie

HSC
Alrighty, thanks, I'll let her know.

Hearing all the complaining about marks makes me kinda glad I didn't do chem.

...But now that I don't wanna stick to a physics major, I have to take first year chem next year.

-_-''

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PopcornPixie said:
Alrighty, thanks, I'll let her know.

Hearing all the complaining about marks makes me kinda glad I didn't do chem.

...But now that I don't wanna stick to a physics major, I have to take first year chem next year.

-_-''
Do a maths major.

PopcornPixie

HSC
Maths? :p You're joking, right? I can't stand the stuff. (But I do love physics, the only problem is that it's just so useless). Man, I hope I managed to pass stats and integral.

shes_jinxed

HSC
nit said:
well there could be some re-scaling pending for chem based on many of the CHEM1902/1904 results I've heard about so far.
what do you think the actual chances of that happening are?
Becuase i failed, i mean i knew i wasnt going to do well but i must have royally fucked the exam
Basically if i had been able to identify my stupid little white powder in my chem prac i would have passed but now..... i basically cant continue on with any of my course
any suggestions on what i could do about it, ask for a review??? I cant believe they removed concessional passes

Tabanacle

HSC
will there be rescaling for chem1102?

i got 79 and i'm stoked!!! especially in light of what i'm reading here.

btw i expected 75ish because i thought i did about as well in chem1102 as in chem1101 (which i got 75 for) so who knows it seems to be about right?

EDIT: what i meant to say or am trying to imply is that i don't think they'll be rescaling for chem1102 based on the above and what stazi wrote below

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
shes_jinxed said:
what do you think the actual chances of that happening are?
Becuase i failed, i mean i knew i wasnt going to do well but i must have royally fucked the exam
Basically if i had been able to identify my stupid little white powder in my chem prac i would have passed but now..... i basically cant continue on with any of my course
any suggestions on what i could do about it, ask for a review??? I cant believe they removed concessional passes
They removed concessional passes because if you don't pass the course your knowledge of it is obviously not up to scratch. And plus I believe subjects you got a PC for weren't able to be used as prereqs for other subjects.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ummm...why would they rescale them? it makes no sense. they've already modified the makrs to meet their standards.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know when Sociology results are supposed to be released? (my gf does it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)