Seriously Does Anybody Miss George Bush or not? (1 Viewer)

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
You guys have gotta watch this -----> YouTube - Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers!

Ok he might not be perfect, but no president will be.

But his charisma is amazing, love him or hate him, he always entertained and amused us all.

Definitely worth having a beer and chat to him,

Man i miss George

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i think youtube will miss featuring videos of him demonstrating his disturbing lack of grammar

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's nice that they have Biden as the token white man of the administration

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
It's nice that they have Biden as the token white man of the administration
haha how excellent. almost as excellent as how similar 'Obama Biden' looks like 'Osama Bin Laden'

prime-factor

HSC
I don't think missing him will really matter. Since 99% of his cabinet are Bush/Clinton Era puppets.

Bush does seem like a really funny guy to have a beer with though :haha:

The thing that worries me is that Obama is not an American citizen such that he is eligible to be President. No offence to the man. But it is against the constitution.
Also Obama himself voted for the bills that keep these laws in place (citizenship). So he is not following the bills he voted to pass!. Also, this whole change dogma is quite concerning. If he doesn't walk on water by next week we'll all be gutted!:haha:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
he is born in Hawaii, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

prime-factor

HSC
"
Barack Obama is not a legal U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between December 24, 1952, to November 13, 1986. Federal Law requires that the office of President requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. Citizen parents. This is what exempts John McCain, though he was born in the US Panama Canal Zone.
US Law very clearly states: ‘. . . If only one parent is a U.S. Citizen at the time of one’s birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for minimum ten years, five of which must be after the age of 16.’ Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. Citizen is a fact.

Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born. This means even though she had been a U.S. Citizen for 10 years, (or citizen of Hawaii being a territory), his mother fails the test for at-least-5-years- prior-to Barack Obama’s birth, but-after-age-16.
In essence, Mother alone is not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship. At most, 2 years elapsed from his mother turning 16 to the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18. His mother would have needed to have been 16 + 5 = 21 years old at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to be a natural-born citizen. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at the time his mother would have needed to be to allow him natural citizenship from his only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama should have been naturalized as a citizen . . but that would disqualify him from holding the office.
The Constitution clearly declares: Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, any other information does not matter because his mother is the one who must fulfill the requirement to be a U.S. Citzen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16.

Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the USA for some time frame to protect any citizenship he might have had, rather than living in Indonesia. This is very clear cut and a glaring violation of U.S. Election law. I think the Governor Schwarzenegger of California should be very interested in discovering if Obama is allowed to be elected President without being a natural-born U.S. Citizen, since this would set a precedent. "

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Fucking lol. nice read. didnt really know about all these legalities.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
"
Barack Obama is not a legal U.S. natural-born citizen according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between December 24, 1952, to November 13, 1986. Federal Law requires that the office of President requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. Citizen parents. This is what exempts John McCain, though he was born in the US Panama Canal Zone.
US Law very clearly states: ‘. . . If only one parent is a U.S. Citizen at the time of one’s birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for minimum ten years, five of which must be after the age of 16.’ Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. Citizen is a fact.

Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born. This means even though she had been a U.S. Citizen for 10 years, (or citizen of Hawaii being a territory), his mother fails the test for at-least-5-years- prior-to Barack Obama’s birth, but-after-age-16.
In essence, Mother alone is not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship. At most, 2 years elapsed from his mother turning 16 to the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18. His mother would have needed to have been 16 + 5 = 21 years old at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to be a natural-born citizen. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at the time his mother would have needed to be to allow him natural citizenship from his only U.S. Citizen parent. Obama should have been naturalized as a citizen . . but that would disqualify him from holding the office.
The Constitution clearly declares: Naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of President. Though Barack Obama was sent back to Hawaii at age 10, any other information does not matter because his mother is the one who must fulfill the requirement to be a U.S. Citzen for 10 years prior to his birth on August 4, 1961, with 5 of those years being after age 16.

Further, Obama may have had to have remained in the USA for some time frame to protect any citizenship he might have had, rather than living in Indonesia. This is very clear cut and a glaring violation of U.S. Election law. I think the Governor Schwarzenegger of California should be very interested in discovering if Obama is allowed to be elected President without being a natural-born U.S. Citizen, since this would set a precedent. "
Who gives a stuff?

prime-factor

HSC
I can understand + sympathize with you on 'who gives a stuff' . But do you believe that the law should be followed. This sets up a very dangerous system in which politicians don't have to follow constitutional law. I have nothing against Obama, but I am concerned that a non eligible man was elected as president against U.S law and constitution. Furthermore media did not report on this any where near as much as they should have (suspicious much?).

The fact that he is 'Obama' does not mean a thing. Look at his cabinet for god sakes:haha:. He will be another puppet for the real elite behind the curtains.

On a lighter note, I think he is a brilliant speaker. But words don't equal actions.

georgefren

HSC
your wrong. well actually you're right concerning the laws, but your wrong about his mother not being an american citizen for long enough.

hawaii is an american state, and she lived long enough in american states to qualify as an american citizen, thus making obama legally an american citizen by birth.

Good god, dont you think by now there'd be an outcry if he wasnt ?!

КГБ

Banned
HSC
The US constitution hasnt been followed since....GWB was elected in 2001. so umm, dw ;)

on a srs note, i totally agree with you, his cabinet members are supposed to look "by partisan" ...but if Obama really cared then where the fuck is Ron Paul? he is a true constitutionalist and an true American.

Last edited:

georgefren

HSC
okay i just googled your info, prime factor, and its pretty much taken word for word out of an article on urban myths.

furthermore, there was a lawsuit filed in the US recently about this matter. It was rejected by a federal judge. Thereby indicating obama is legally a US citizen. Upheld by a court of law.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
okay i just googled your info, prime factor, and its pretty much taken word for word out of an article on urban myths.

furthermore, there was a lawsuit filed in the US recently about this matter. It was rejected by a federal judge. Thereby indicating obama is legally a US citizen. Upheld by a court of law.
oh thats a burn. i can feel the burn.

prime-factor

HSC

That is correct. It is from a website. Regardless of it's 'nature' those facts are true.
And the fact that it was thrown out of court does not mean that the law was NOT broken. But if you like the fact that crime is okay, you'll love it.

gibbo153: 'That's a burn'

The only 'burn' here is the fact that this information is true, verified and the law was broken. In which case you'll need a few ice-packs:haha:

Last edited:

prime-factor

HSC
"Philip J. Berg, Esquire, of Pennsylvania filed a lawsuit on Thursday seeking a Declaratory Judgement and Injunction that Barack Obama does not meet the qualifications to become President of the United States. In the lawsuit Berg alleges that Obama is not eligible for the presidency because he is not a naturalized citizen, and/or lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia, and/or has duel citizenship with Kenya and Indonesia.
Berg said that he has filed the suit on behalf of the Democratic Party and citizens of the United States for their best interests. Berg, an attorney with offices in Montgomery County, PA and an active practice in Philadelphia, filed the lawsuit, Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083, in Federal Court.
In the filing Berg says:

1. Where was Obama born? Hawaii; an island off of Hawaii; Kenya; Canada; or ?
2. Was he a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia and/or Canada?
3. What was the early childhood of Obama in Hawaii; in Kenya; in Indonesia when he was adopted; and later, back to Hawaii?
4. An explanation as to the various names utilized by Obama that include: Barack Hussein Obama; Barry Soetoro; Barry Obama; Barack Dunham; and Barry Dunham.
5. Illinois Bar Application – Obama fails to acknowledge use of names other than Barack Hussein Obama, a blatant lie.
If Obama can prove U.S. citizenship, we still have the issue of muti-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegance to other countries.

Berg goes on to make very direct accusations against Obama, stating that he "lied and cheated his way into a fraudulent candidacy and cheated legitimately eligible natural born citizens from competing in a fair process."
Interestingly, Obama isn't the only one who's citizenship has been questioned in this election. John McCain's citizenship was also questioned because he was born on a military base in the Panama Canal Zone, which is not a US territory.
The full court filings and claims can be found at ObamaCrimes.com, Berg's website. Philip J. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, former candidate for Govenor and US Senate in Democratic Primaries, former Chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery County, and former member of the Democratic State Commitee.
This filing comes less than two weeks after an AP photo was revealed of the school register of a child then known as Barry Soetoro, now known as Barack Hussein Obama, whose citizenship was listed as "Indonesian" and whose religion was listed as "Islam." the photo strongly contradicts the Obama camp's claim that he was not a Muslim, and is said to confirm he is a national of at least one other country. The AP has confirmed the authenticity of the photograph."

Lawsuit Filed Against Obama Claims He's Not Eligible for the Presidency | Cleveland Leader

In my opinion there is alot of supportive evidence for the case REGARDLESS of whether it was thrown out of court because it was inconvenient.

rasengan90

HSC
Jon Stewart said:
This man should not be our president. He should be our mascot.
I miss the sexually awkward moments, the misuse of English and the general 'funny uncle' feel he had about him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)