• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Seriously Sobbing Here..Just Saw The Most Jaw Dropping Romantic Heroic SpectacleEver (1 Viewer)

DominoDeja

HSC
N/A
I read here alot and I thought I'd finally take the time to share an incredible story I just saw.

I've seen alot of wild things but this takes the cake. The last three min. took me on the ride of my life and you seriously won't believe what this guy did. And at first I didn't understand what he was doing moving all these things around but the mystery quickly unfolded and when I saw him jump off the cliff I gasped and was like OHHH MYYY GAWWDD!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iIYRZWBd9Y

What do you think? Will he beat the odds? I mean this is a true life real life story! The message at the end is so true too.

chamelia

HSC
Hahahaha! Are you effing kidding me? Seriously.

That trite piece of shit looked like a cross between a dodgy 80's music video and a community service announcement. Some of the highlights including when he sorted hay bails for 3 minutes and time he strained so hard he almost shit himself.

All that was missing was the tagline - Fags. You won't know where. You won't know who.

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
not that great. really. i didn't feel at all emotionally connected. he was kinda annoying and posing.

and it says at the start 'all filmed by the man you see'. could someone please explain to me how the camera can pan and zoom while he's 10 metres away from it?

Blitzer

HSC
N/A
LMAO! I don't normally post but since I watched that 8 minute video I just had to.
That is the funniest shit I have ever seen!! Poor girl has a stalker..
Just so you know kids obsession is not romantic it's just plain creepy. 2 years, the girl has probably moved on has a steady relationship with some other guy and here he is crying himself to sleep each night over some girl. He needs to move on otherwise he will end up in living and dieing alone.

I just feel bad for everyone involved, but glad he made a movie because I will be laughing to myself all day.

~caramello~

HSC
Re: Seriously Sobbing Here..Just Saw The Most Jaw Dropping Romantic Heroic SpectacleE

imsopostmodern said:
not that great. really. i didn't feel at all emotionally connected. he was kinda annoying and posing.

and it says at the start 'all filmed by the man you see'. could someone please explain to me how the camera can pan and zoom while he's 10 metres away from it?
read my mind =]
The sole purpose of this video was to gain sympathy.

johony

HSC
Re: Seriously Sobbing Here..Just Saw The Most Jaw Dropping Romantic Heroic SpectacleE

this is quite pathetically melodramatic

the sped up car at the start cracked me up

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

johony said:
this is quite pathetically melodramatic

the sped up car at the start cracked me up
what about the repeat of the drift around the corner? >_>

lol. pretty lame though. I got the feeling that throughout the video, he wanted to take off his shirt... like wtf. -_-

HSC

LMAO

this vid reminds me of one of those Asian karaoke videos.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

shuffleshuffle said:
LMAO

this vid reminds me of one of those Asian karaoke videos.
This guy is nowhere near in the league of the back dorimitory boys!

Crashy19

HSC
not thatttttttt intriguing...
comparable to feelings but maybe a bit out of whack

L

leopard

PUKE! I couldn't even bare to watch it... I hate shit like this.
However, I do know of the most romantic thing someone I know has done for someone he likes. My best friend upon hearing his girlfriend was coming over to the area in which he lived (she lived 7 hours away), he walked from his house to where she was staying (which was quite far away) without shoes... all the way... just to see her, before she left again.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that was a gay.

and i should know, as i suck guys off i meet at gyms

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Or you could just tell her how you feel.
Jesus.

Seriously I would be so fucking creeped out if I was that Loren bitch.

What a fucking poser.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)