• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Seth's soulmate (OC) plus quotes/music archive (2 Viewers)

Who is the best match for the lovely Seth?

• Summer (cf: Joey and Pacey in Dawson's Creek)

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Anna

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Marissa (outside chance for much later in series)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ryan (inclusion for all u OC slash fans out there...sickos...)

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
welshi said:
yeah he only released grace but he was gearing up to record an albu he planned to call "my sweetheart the drunk" when he died and so his mum organised a double cd to be released with some of that stuff on it. gorgeous moments, including everybody here wants you.

EDIT: oh yeah, and oc stuff...i am positive summer and seth are going to shag this season. positive. just a hunch. some random drunken party thing. i feel it in my bones. anyone agree?
not a drunken tryst... i'll shut up now.. I dont wanna spoil it seeing as I cheated and saw the whole series.

Hallelujah is also played right at the very end of the last episode as well as the second episode just before the house burns down.
Theres some great music coming up in future eps and theres a site that lists them all.. I'll see if I can find the link.

EDIT: http://www.musicfromtheoc.com/oc_mix1_frame.html

you can listen to songs here too :)

Last edited:

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I will have a look at all these too, thanks:). Is "Paint it Black" a cover of the The Rolling Stones' song:)?
no, i looked it up and it's actually called "paint the silence". gorgeous.

and i downloaded soco amaretto lime - LOVE!!! i'm gonna stay eighteen forever...

welshi

HSC
oh and quote:

(Summer kisses Seth)
Summer: I...I just can't help it. And I certainly can't explain it - You didn't tell anyone?
Seth: Of course not.
Summer: 'Cause I'll kill you.
Seth: No, I believe you.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I'm pretty sure Seth flinched as she made the slitting throat motion as he walked past.

Besides, we all know Seth will never get over Summer.

welshi

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
mmm Summer is falling in love with him.... oh i am so happy!!
i know,so cute.

just heard evermore - it's too late on the radio, JJJ. everyone go to the Net 50 website on triplej.abc.net.au and vote for it!!! fab song.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
welshi said:
no, i looked it up and it's actually called "paint the silence". gorgeous.
Cool, thanks. I have so many songs to look up now:D.

welshi said:
and i downloaded soco amaretto lime - LOVE!!! i'm gonna stay eighteen forever...
Yeah it is a great song. You should also have a look at the song "The Quiet Things That Know One ever Knows". It is a different sounding song to Soco Amaretto Lime though, but your should love it. When I first bought the album I must have played that song about one hundred times in a couple of days:cool:.

welshi

HSC
Merethrond said:
Cool, thanks. I have so many songs to look up now:D.

Yeah it is a great song. You should also have a look at the song "The Quiet Things That Know One ever Knows". It is a different sounding song to Soco Amaretto Lime though, but your should love it. When I first bought the album I must have played that song about one hundred times in a couple of days:cool:.
ok shall do...

dowloaded other death cab songs - tomorrow (cute as) and death of an interior decorator (ditto). loving death cab.

Cicciolina

HSC
welshi said:
dowloaded other death cab songs - tomorrow (cute as) and death of an interior decorator (ditto). loving death cab.
I love Death of an interior decorator! Other good ones are Transatlanticism, Underwater, Coney Island, This Charming Man, Champagne from a paper cup, Photobooth and Technicolor Girls.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
You would be better off getting just about every Death Cab For Cutie song (seriously):cool:.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
dowwwwwnnnnn with summmmerrrr up with anna
she's way cooler than summer :p

welshi

HSC
Cicciolina said:
I love Death of an interior decorator! Other good ones are Transatlanticism, Underwater, Coney Island, This Charming Man, Champagne from a paper cup, Photobooth and Technicolor Girls.
yeah i have champagne. shall look at others. am broke atm and have 18ths on w/e to buy self grog for.

dark`secrets said:
dowwwwwnnnnn with summmmerrrr up with anna
she's way cooler than summer :p
true but seth will be so good for summer. i'm liking her more and more.

did anyone notice last night after seth broke away from summer (after the very squeeworthy "this is happening" line - i had to pinch myself too!) how much spit he had around his mouth? hehehehehe.

rumour

HSC
I don't get what the big deal is about the OC. It reminds me of Dawson's Creek.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i want him to be with anna cuz anna is the bomb diggity, but i know it won't happen :(

Althea

welshi said:
did anyone notice last night after seth broke away from summer (after the very squeeworthy "this is happening" line - i had to pinch myself too!) how much spit he had around his mouth? hehehehehe.

Yeah, I did! I was hoping he'd wipe it off... but no, he didn't and endured the rest of the scence like that!

Fry

practically every girl i know who watches the show is in love with Seth.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
glycerine said:
i want him to be with anna cuz anna is the bomb diggity, but i know it won't happen :(
Yeah, I get the feeling she's just been stuck in there to make the Seth-Summer situation more interesting.

Fry

glitter burns said:
Yeah, I get the feeling she's just been stuck in there to make the Seth-Summer situation more interesting.
it's a close race between Summer and Anna. Summer is edging ahead by only 2 votes. yeah i think they should drag out the love triangle storyline cos when Seth eventually chooses one of them, then it wouldn't be as interesting anymore.

Fry

i found these pictures of Samaire Armstrong when she had long hair. wow..she looks incredible and a little bit like Mischa Barton. although i still prefer her short blonde bob cos it suits Anna's sassy personality. long hair just makes her look like a typical supermodel.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Fry said:
it's a close race between Summer and Anna. Summer is edging ahead by only 2 votes. yeah i think they should drag out the love triangle storyline cos when Seth eventually chooses one of them, then it wouldn't be as interesting anymore.
ooh, its even now.
but i don't think the show's going to have anna and seth get together, which is a shame. she's probably my favourite character, so witty, but i think the writers only really intended her to cause intrigue in the storyline, rather than have a real relationship with anyone and i suspect she'll be gone as soon as seth chooses summer. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)