Sex before marriage, would you or wouldn't you? (1 Viewer)

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I am not a religious person so sex before marriage (if i get married) is not a big issue for me.
Personally, I think it is better to try the product before you buy... if you get my drift. Who knows, perhaps that amazing physical attraction has absolutely no chemistry in between the sheets. Won't that be a let down on honeymoon night?

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
numbakruncha said:
Question: If everyone's having sex then how could that person feel special? To be special you need to be unique in my opinion. and to be unique in our society, in the 21st century, in terms of sex, means to wait. Now there could be some flaws in what I've said but in my opinion what you said isn't 100% correct either.

Not trying to flame anyone or be a dickhead-sorry if it came accross that way. =)

nahh its cool, do something special for them, it doesnt have to be sex.. any kind gesture can be awesome and bring a smile to your 'partner', and result in that war tingly feeling of being loved.

it's just my opinion, not everyone has to agree. its' how i view sex in relation to marriage/partners/people/me.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
jjsnax said:
wait for marriage?? FUK THAT!!

whole sex after marriage idea dusnt suit today AT ALL.

bak in the 1800s/early 20th century it use to be perfect, easy to do, no problem. y??

1) evry1 got married REALLY young, lik 18-20 kinda thing
2) chiks had nothing to do BUT get married and have kids. they didnt use to wrk or anything. we were just donuts.
3) there was no such thing as reliable contraception. the pill came around in the 60s and the "condoms" they had bak then were about 40% effective, compared to the 99% today.

ppl get married these days at lik an average age of 27/28 years, maybe even laters.

AS IF you are going to wait till ur FUKING 30 to have SEX.
if u find ur virginity important enuf to hold on to for that long, ur one in a million so glory to ya.theres determination in the flesh.

so in ansa to the original q; HELLLL YESSSSSSS.
did you read the topic?

The Jester

HSC
I see nothing wrong with sex before marriage, but kids, use protection! Of course, I'm a guy, so what did you expect? Hmmm... seriously, as long as it's consensual (and if in a relationship then hopefully romantic) then it's fine.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I think so, yes. But if she wanted to wait, I would respect her views and wait till we married.

ebbjade

HSC
there arent many people these days who can be fucked waiting, passion, love and sex is what life is about, so embrace it.

imagine waiting till you get married, but you die the day before, you'll still be a lonely (dead), unmarried virgin

Äj

HSC
waiting would be stupid if you didnt want to. theres nothing wrong with sex, and really, id prefer to not get married, i dont need that as a title to prove i love someone, i would know, she would know and thats all that matters.
the only thing id wait to have sex for is the right person, im not just going to go screw a random because theyre hot, id only ever do it if im planning on spending a long time with them. cause to me sex isnt just something you do for the hell of it and its good, its more of a way of expressing yourselves to each other because theres little way you can express yourself more.
and if i dont find the right girl, im not going to have sex. i dont give a damn if im a virgin my whole life. big deal! ive got better stuff to do in life then care whether ive had sex or not, or how much ive had sex.. hell, theres guys out there who have done it plenty of times and are still worse then me, and thats with me being a virgin. so who cares?
everyone just do what you want and what works with you, its your personal decision, if you want to go crazy, do it. if you want to wait till marrige, then do that. it doesnt matter what you do as long as its what is right with you.

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Äj said:
waiting would be stupid if you didnt want to. theres nothing wrong with sex, and really, id prefer to not get married, i dont need that as a title to prove i love someone, i would know, she would know and thats all that matters.
the only thing id wait to have sex for is the right person, im not just going to go screw a random because theyre hot, id only ever do it if im planning on spending a long time with them. cause to me sex isnt just something you do for the hell of it and its good, its more of a way of expressing yourselves to each other because theres little way you can express yourself more.
and if i dont find the right girl, im not going to have sex. i dont give a damn if im a virgin my whole life. big deal! ive got better stuff to do in life then care whether ive had sex or not, or how much ive had sex.. hell, theres guys out there who have done it plenty of times and are still worse then me, and thats with me being a virgin. so who cares?
everyone just do what you want and what works with you, its your personal decision, if you want to go crazy, do it. if you want to wait till marrige, then do that. it doesnt matter what you do as long as its what is right with you.
Agreed. The only thing you need to wait for is the right person. Make sure you're in a relationship and you're close enough for the connection. There is no right time to do it, just the right person. If you can't find the right person, then don't do it. That's self-respect. You don't need to wait 'til marriage to express that sort of love. Virginity does not ensure a pure heart.

circusmind

HSC
Äj said:
hell, theres guys out there who have done it plenty of times and are still worse then me, and thats with me being a virgin. so who cares?
Yeah, maybe fat old guys who can't get it up and premature ejaculators. Aside from that, you tend to be kinda shit at it for the first little while...

Legham

HSC
circusmind said:
Yeah, maybe fat old guys who can't get it up and premature ejaculators. Aside from that, you tend to be kinda shit at it for the first little while...
Not necessarily :/ Some people aren't..

Äj

HSC
lol.
i put 10 bucks that almost all guys first time jsut go at it like a jackhammer with no technique whatsoever, lol.
oh, and how do i know that i would be good? because i know i would be...just like i knew i would be a good kisser.. i have it on good authority from experienced witnesses ;)

...so yes circusmind, i know i would be good...if you want ill send you an email after ive got proof if you wish?... so if you get a random email in ..however many years, (or however long it is) from some random saying hes good in bed...yeah thatll be me.

Last edited:

circusmind

HSC
Äj said:
lol.
i put 10 bucks that almost all guys first time jsut go at it like a jackhammer with no technique whatsoever, lol.
oh, and how do i know that i would be good? because i know i would be...just like i knew i would be a good kisser.. i have it on good authority from experienced witnesses ;)

...so yes circusmind, i know i would be good...if you want ill send you an email after ive got proof if you wish?... so if you get a random email in ..however many years, (or however long it is) from some random saying hes good in bed...yeah thatll be me.
Whatever you reckon mate. Send me that email 23.5 seconds after you lose your virginity, kay?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
this is a very difficult question. i have sex with married women, but i'm not married.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
you know what they say, you have to try it before you buy it.

although it would really suck if your parents or religious belief forbids it, that means you're going in blind. i guess that somewhat contributes to the divorce rate, being bitterly disappointed with your marriage sex life and all.

so yea, try it, get some latex if you will.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Aralia said:
Agreed. The only thing you need to wait for is the right person. Make sure you're in a relationship and you're close enough for the connection. There is no right time to do it, just the right person. If you can't find the right person, then don't do it. That's self-respect. You don't need to wait 'til marriage to express that sort of love. Virginity does not ensure a pure heart.
Why? and what does sex have to do with self respect anyway? if anything i respect myself even more after i manage to pull an attractive girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)