Sex & Filth (fiction or non-Fiction?) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Thomas Briollet
  • Start date
T

Thomas Briollet

Sex and Filth

Starting Saturday, I went back to my 7 days a week.
But I was sick of my pimp job, but also a restaurant in the final and had to walk home being immersed in cum. This is a personality, it is disgusting, it is low wages.
I am knee deep in other people's dirt, I can not bear it.

I may not complain, just a pimp is not working for me. Even when I left without washing, I can not help feeling disgusted, and unfeminine. If this is a Hindu, I would cast as "one of the untouchables."

This brings me to my next point .. At this moment, I think this is something that only belongs to nature in the film. Well, I think I'll have a super models and rock stars to have sex. But me? No, never ¡ - I was a pariah. In the work, a man tried to shake hands with me, but I put it away carefully.
"Hey, you do not know the matter of."
Ah, at least I can be sure that it did not do anything inappropriate. Masturbation is not possible, because now I do not have the heart to put any type of sexual situation of their own, and even fantasy.

Sometimes, I had to ask myself, if I even am a man. I do not makeup, I wear clothes, the most disgusting, because I know they will only get Grosel at work, I have a terrible darkness, my roots and brown physique definitely better than the star ¡ I could go on and right. I am about to go crazy here. I do not know whether I have thought in my entire life, body does not want. It is true, maybe I have no one in this contintent left a deep impression, but it does not mean I want to stop I am impressed.

... But to tell the truth, where you can imagine yourself with pimp to sleep?
Alas.

By Thomas Briollet

Maro0uHaa

HSC
Why is it that when a guy talks dirty to a girl, he gets taken down for sexual harassment and when a girl talks dirty to a guy, she gets paid $3.17 a minute.... ?
LOLLL :p funii

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)