• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sex for the sake of it (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
-Swifty- said:
i say it depends....

definately the 1st time i wuld wanna do outa love.
my first time was with the person i was with at the time for ages so it was comfortable yet aweful... i think people have too much expectation of how good its going to be your first time... what a joke

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
my first time was absolutely shit and with someone i hadn't been with for too long. the whole expectations thing ruined it for me i think... stupidly thought it'd be pretty cool when it was a ten minute thing.

but sex for the sake of it can be fuckin awesome, especially when you're ridiculously horny. then it's all about the pleasure and just having fun rather than the amount of thought and care (i assume) goes into sex with someone you really love.
agreed. i love spur of the moment stuff. i hate picking up randoms but im such an easy catch when im drunk... i hate that about myself...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
you hate that? god most guys would love it lol.
i just find sex to be sex, (un?)fortunately haven't experienced it on a "intimate, loving" level but really i don't find it to be that big a deal. haven't really for awhile. oh well, my advice? go forth and fuck.
i get nothing from randoms...
i like doing ground work if you know what i mean, it feels more like and acomplishment as well... plus i hate how guys who pick up randoms all the time treat girls...
oh man i hate sleazy people... they are the ones who make my girl friends (friends who are girls) come up to me and cry about sleazy guys and ruin my night

but there is NOTHING worse than doing ground work with a girl and then seeing your mates tongue rammed squarely down her throat all night. so demoralising

bootylicious

HSC
shady_03 said:
I know a couple of guys rite who have sex just coz they "want it".

I dont really see the point if it doesnt mean nething, coz it means u dont really care for the person and are just using each other just 2 get off.

Has having sex with someone coz u luv them died out????
No, there r just immature ppl who like to brag about their so-called sex life!
;)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tulipa said:
groundwork is actually pretty good.. girls always feel better if the guy seems a lil interested in them (even when we know that you wanna fuck us anyways) so props for that.

it's easier for girls though i think in that we don't really have to do too much "groundwork" to get some, we hold all the power lol. which is bad cuz we abuse it far too often
i like ground work but i also like forward girls you just be honest and tell u what they want... i hate all that fairy footing around bullshit

disco

HSC
"sex for the sake of it?"

for sure!! like i said b4 in another thread "tap that ass!!" ;) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)