• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sex for the sake of it (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
Word.
Obviously the best sex is with someone you love, but other than that why not have fun?
Yeah, that's what I mean... of course, sex with someone you love would be great, but that might not happen for a while. So as long as things are cool between the two people, then it's not a problem in my books.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Yeah, that's what I mean... of course, sex with someone you love would be great, but that might not happen for a while. So as long as things are cool between the two people, then it's not a problem in my books.
I love you.

Collin

HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
I know a couple of guys rite who have sex just coz they "want it".

I dont really see the point if it doesnt mean nething, coz it means u dont really care for the person and are just using each other just 2 get off.

Has having sex with someone coz u luv them died out????
You know a couple? Most guys, if they could would have sex because they "want it". Is it not obvious that you do things you WANT to do? It's an urge.. who said you have to love someone to have sex with them? Fuck, could it get anymore common sensical. Wake up, mate.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Seriously tho, my brother (25) has been doing this for ages, and it's finally caught up with him... one of his girls got pregnant... TO TWINS! lmao hahhaha

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yeah, that's fucking hilarious. Gronk. Was he using protection?

JKD- yeah but by you saying "oh, you're stupid for personally only wanting loving sex" you're being just as close minded as someone saying "oh, you're stupid for wanting casual sex". I mean, sex is such a personal choice, how can anyone say "this is right for you"?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
shady_03 said:
I know a couple of guys rite who have sex just coz they "want it".
That sounds really gay.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
of course he wasn't using protection, dad asked him and he was like "no", dad replied "well i'm not putting up the grand for ur dna test dickhead".
lol

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
well that's stupid and i have no sympathy then. if they slipped up once then yeah fair enough that's a really shitty thing to happen but if they were regularly having sex without protection they're fucking idiots.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea they were... and he was seeing another 2 girls at the same time regulary :rolleyes:

I would never do anything like that, like... i kno so many older blokes that are basically ruined for life because of child support (i do think it's fair enough) and as much as they make they really can't get out of the hole of depression, debt they've made for themselves :-/

It's still unsure if it is his tho.. she was a bit weird like obsessive for him, and like she's pretty poor and we've got a fair bit going around so it could be that kinda situation

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea they were... and he was seeing another 2 girls at the same time regulary :rolleyes:

I would never do anything like that, like... i kno so many older blokes that are basically ruined for life because of child support (i do think it's fair enough) and as much as they make they really can't get out of the hole of depression, debt they've made for themselves :-/

It's still unsure if it is his tho.. she was a bit weird like obsessive for him, and like she's pretty poor and we've got a fair bit going around so it could be that kinda situation
ahh one of *those* situations. well yeah, if it's his, he's made his bed and he has to lie in it now. seriously, how hard is it to use condoms at least?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol yea i'm sure he will.
Thing is tho, such a weird bloke... he went to see it be born, he's hanging around it all the time... acting like its dad. He dun even kno, and he dun like the girl =/ O well.

I never wanna get a girl pregnant... they've really got u then.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
not always
my friend got pregnant
and the guy pissed off
and shes happier that way
infact a know about 3 girls who have left the guy
depends

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea..... but the dude still has to pay so much out of his pay cheque every week right?
I reckon a guy's pretty weak if he just pays child support tho, u gotta be there at least a bit eh?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah i think so.

there's this couple living next door with her kid from a previous relationship, and the father of the kid lives with them and they all get on fairly well. they're been split up for a while but it seems like a pretty ideal situation to me, living with both your parents and not having to miss out on a mother/father figure just cause they split up like 10 years ago.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah..but its so easy not to pay child support

ha..my friend who got pregnant..spent the money the goverment gives u on like a new fone and all this crap for herself
like shopping spree
so she was like..yeah i definately want child support
thats all she cares for..when it coems to the fatehr of her baby
not even wanting him to be a part of it life..in his upbringing etc

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea, i've met alot of people that didn't have mothers/fathers (especially girls that didn't have fathers...) that turn out pretty weird in a few ways, and it seems to be common in all of them.

Soha: heaps of chicks are like that, but for the sake of the ones that really spend the money on their kid u need to keep the system.
While u might think it's "easy to not pay", my parents company has about 5 or so tradesmen that have to pay child support, and trust me the government always calls up to make sure the exact ammount has been taken out... if their pay doesn't go in on time the government calls up to see what's going on.
They're pretty onto it.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
meh, my dad is just an atm machine to me, i know that's a horrible thing to say but fuckit. then again when i was growing up we were really close and he used to come pick me up from pre school and take me out and stuff. doesn't do that with my sister.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea to me it's sad hearing things like that tho, especially with young kids..
Cuz like some of the best childhood memories i've got are with my dad at christmas and that.

It's hard to imagine life without ur dad, like if my parents split up.. right now i'd probably be ok, but when i was younger i'd be a wreck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah, for me, it's kind of like, i've been watching my parent's marriage degenerate since i was 12, so i know it's for the best. for my sister this is basically the way it's always been, and basically the same for my brother too. so the ones i feel bad for in these kinds of situations are the younger ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)