Sex pfft! just an exuse for girls to make guys say they love them. (1 Viewer)

happii

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Clearly your problem is that your 'partners' are conscious.
hahahaha cannot believe u just said that rofl!!!

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I keep on reading 'partners' as 'parents'.

Fuck you, dyslexia.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
That's not dyslexia, it's just being lazy or something or other.

Dyslexia is when you start reading words like 'a' and 'car' wrong. :/

T

Testpilot

Jachie said:
I keep on reading 'partners' as 'parents'.

Fuck you, dyslexia.
In some parts of the world there isn't much difference between partners and parents.

KING CAL

Banned
HSC
Azamakumar said:

hahahahaha fuck you

i now have this image in my head of some dyslexic guy sitting there with a big 'A' in front of him, saying "s...s...' hahahahaha

i'm going to hell

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Azamakumar said:

Nah, I just read what I want to read.

MadamGuilia

HSC
sex is normal for older people as that is how we reproduct! It is not pointless as people find pleasures out of it! It is only pointless when people misunderstand the concept of genuine connection and the beauty of promise to a person that it becomes pointless. It also becomes pointless when people do it merely for pleasure or money, as they are seeking something they ain't gonna find in their souls!

Äj

HSC
sex isnt fake and noone is 'expected' to do it

for some people (to many, if you ask me) sex means little more than something that feels good. for others, it is a way of expressing each others feelings because they feel that cannot express how they feel any other way, because its the most intimate thing you can do with a person.
personally, i dont give a shit about societies expectations and what 'they' believe. ive got my own morals and expectations and i Know theyre good, and ill follow them.
if i find the right person for me, then ill have sex with them if its right. but noway if its not going to matter to them or if im not going to be with them for a long time.
so if i dont find the right girl. i wont have sex. i dont care if i never have sex, its not a priority in life for me. Theres plenty of other things that id rather be doing then screw some random.. and right now i think ill do some truman show study, then go for a blat on my bike and get some sweet air before dark. id rather go ride my moto, go flying or skydiving over sex anyway. much more fun. :D (last 2 cost more though, well, not for some people i suppose. :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)