Sex without condoms... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamelia

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Sure sex is good, but there are other good things in life...oral feels good, masturbation feels good, mutual masturbation feels good, massages feel good, eating chocolate feels good, exercise feels good, even video games feel good.
but sex is better. so doet.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
I don't think people should engage in sexual intercourse until they are ready to have a child/unless they want a child. Paid sexual services (prostitution) should not exist, and condoms should be invented in such a way that they protect STI's, but do not prevent pregnancy (i dunno how thats gonna work, but i want it to happen).

Reproduction is natural, and so sex should be as close to natural as possible...meaning the process should go ahead, and end up with pregnancy. Preventing STI's is fine, as ever since man began, we've been trying to find cures/remedies/ways to prevent illnesses.

That being said, condoms for masturbation is fine...less mess.

In short, why is there the need to engage in sex so often? Ever since the first two humans reproduced, we've lived with doing it without condoms...If you reach the desired number of kids, then stop engaging in sexual intercourse.

Sure sex is good, but there are other good things in life...oral feels good, masturbation feels good, mutual masturbation feels good, massages feel good, eating chocolate feels good, exercise feels good, even video games feel good.
Agreed completely. It's refreshing to see someone so in touch with the needs (rather than the wants) of youth today.

EDIT: Also to the person who said earlier on that their partner goes flaccid the second condoms go on, are you sure they're not using the wrong size?

pinkyforce7

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
my opinion:

I don't think people should engage in sexual intercourse until they are ready to have a child/unless they want a child. Paid sexual services (prostitution) should not exist, and condoms should be invented in such a way that they protect STI's, but do not prevent pregnancy (i dunno how thats gonna work, but i want it to happen).

Reproduction is natural, and so sex should be as close to natural as possible...meaning the process should go ahead, and end up with pregnancy. Preventing STI's is fine, as ever since man began, we've been trying to find cures/remedies/ways to prevent illnesses.

In short, why is there the need to engage in sex so often? Ever since the first two humans reproduced, we've lived with doing it without condoms...If you reach the desired number of kids, then stop engaging in sexual intercourse.

Sure sex is good, but there are other good things in life...oral feels good, masturbation feels good, mutual masturbation feels good, massages feel good, eating chocolate feels good, exercise feels good, listening to music feels good, even video games feel good.
your a fucking retarded homosexual with no balls. that is all. have more sex and then you might understand why condoms were invented.

tristanj

HSC
Better without condoms but there is a risk of unwanted pregnancy if a guy blew his load inside, then it's time for some fatherly session 9 months later. Best if it is blown from the behind, eh?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
my opinion:

Sure sex is good, but there are other good things in life...oral feels good, masturbation feels good, mutual masturbation feels good, massages feel good, eating chocolate feels good, exercise feels good, listening to music feels good, even video games feel good.

Miles Edgeworth said:
Virgin detected.
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)