Sex without condoms... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLo

HSC
bareback wasnt as fun as i thought (although it was nice feeling him cum) and i was worried for ages afterwards. drunk high and horny are never a good combination for remembering safe sex stupid i know

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
housah0lic said:
it's like 30 bux dude
any spare money is going towards my formal

stupid, expensive, fucking night. can't wait!
just take about 10 normal contraceptive pills.

the morning after pill is just the CP in a larger dose.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Will Shakespear said:
that you might get mpreg'd?
hahaha.

oh and ally.. for real?
well. i learned something new today as well
still being cummed in isn't exactly what i would call lovely..

pinkyforce7

HSC
Zephyrio said:
To dispel some of the myths in this thread:
Condom failure – the device breaking or slipping off completely during intercourse – is uncommon.
i think this is refering to perfect use here, but seriously, i even broke a condom today. i get alot of breakages if im in a rush. even if i spend the time to put it on 100% perfect and take it easy i still get the occasional break. most of the time im good though but i wouldnt say condom breakage is uncommon.

lol? and how does a condom manage to slip off? like a small penor or tight vag or something

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
housah0lic said:
hahaha.

oh and ally.. for real?
well. i learned something new today as well
still being cummed in isn't exactly what i would call lovely..
yep, i'm pretty sure you can't take too many either. if you OD on them all that happens is that it makes you bleed, flushing out anything in there.

i actually like it when my boyfriend comes in me, but he lasts much longer with a condom, i think because it doesnt feel as good for him.

i cant take the pill either, have also tried depo and implanon.

am getting a copper IUD in january, lasts for 5 years.

chamelia

HSC
I also like when my boyfriend comes in me. Its a special sort of closeness to feel it it and have it all inside of you. Sounds twisted when you write it though...

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i love random drunk phone calls from ash on wednesday nights <3<3

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
ALYSSSAR
I LOVE YOU
ALYSSSSSSSSSSARRRRR I LOVE
YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH CHRIS
here talk to him

talks to chris

in the background: I LOVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUU

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
oh just apologising if you had woke me
and we spoke for a bit then he had to go back to caring for you lol

Zephyrio

HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
i think this is refering to perfect use here, but seriously, i even broke a condom today. i get alot of breakages if im in a rush. even if i spend the time to put it on 100% perfect and take it easy i still get the occasional break. most of the time im good though but i wouldnt say condom breakage is uncommon.

lol? and how does a condom manage to slip off? like a small penor or tight vag or something
Buy better condoms. Or better yet, abstain. But since you probably won't be listening to this Christian, buy stronger condoms. LOL.

cxlxoxk

HSC
my opinion:

I don't think people should engage in sexual intercourse until they are ready to have a child/unless they want a child. Paid sexual services (prostitution) should not exist, and condoms should be invented in such a way that they protect STI's, but do not prevent pregnancy (i dunno how thats gonna work, but i want it to happen).

Reproduction is natural, and so sex should be as close to natural as possible...meaning the process should go ahead, and end up with pregnancy. Preventing STI's is fine, as ever since man began, we've been trying to find cures/remedies/ways to prevent illnesses.

That being said, condoms for masturbation is fine...less mess.

In short, why is there the need to engage in sex so often? Ever since the first two humans reproduced, we've lived with doing it without condoms...If you reach the desired number of kids, then stop engaging in sexual intercourse.

Sure sex is good, but there are other good things in life...oral feels good, masturbation feels good, mutual masturbation feels good, massages feel good, eating chocolate feels good, exercise feels good, listening to music feels good, even video games feel good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)