sexuality is fun. (1 Viewer)

HSC
i dont really have a preference...like if someone wants to kiss someone...whetha it be the same or opposite sex, then why not...but i cant say that two guys kissing turns me on at all.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i dont mind two guys kissing......doesnt bother me or turn me on.
i love two girls kissing, it is very sexy and a very big turn on

Danoz The Great

HSC
I have questioned whether I'm bisexual a few times before - I wasnt' attracted to a particular girl though. It's hard to explain. But I think I'm straight.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
dani_danoz said:
I have questioned whether I'm bisexual a few times before - I wasnt' attracted to a particular girl though. It's hard to explain. But I think I'm straight.
I think that there is a potential lesbian inside every woman. And I dont blame you...some girls are just so damn attractive!:)

H

head

I'm only gay when Not-that-Bright is around. You have seen the photos.

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah... too many people know me on here for me to comment...

that is all

Yarg

HSC
im openly bi, but i have never actually gone after a guy, i just realised one day that it wouldnt matter to me whether i had a connection to a guy or girl, as long as the connection was there.

V

val_dramaqueen

Yarg said:
im openly bi, but i have never actually gone after a guy, i just realised one day that it wouldnt matter to me whether i had a connection to a guy or girl, as long as the connection was there.
there should be more guys like you out there...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
There are, they're called metrosexuals:p
No they're not. Metrosexuals are those who take interest in how they look, and how they feel to what is generally regarded as a gay level. That is they are effeminate men. They are not bi or gay, but straight without the ability to connect to males in a realtionship.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Ive always assumed that everyone has a biological drive to carry on their genes as a part of self-preservation. It's hard to explain homosexuality in this context though...I mean there's definatly a level of social stigma and discrim. against gays which has assumably always been a kind of deterant for 'coming out'. But is there a more latent biological conscience that makes one feel terrible for not passing on their genes? Or is it contrary to the biological drive to even be gay?...Is this what people mean by being 'confused' about sexuality? It's hard to accept shit like 'their brains are wrong'. Do I need a bex? (yes, thankyou - much better)

hayleybron

HSC
i have always been attracted to people for who they are not what sex they are..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Iron woman said:
I mean there's definatly a level of social stigma and discrim. against gays which has assumably always been a kind of deterant for 'coming out'. But is there a more latent biological conscience that makes one feel terrible for not passing on their genes? Or is it contrary to the biological drive to even be gay?...Is this what people mean by being 'confused' about sexuality? It's hard to accept shit like 'their brains are wrong'. Do I need a bex? (yes, thankyou - much better)
Actually there is a few ideas on this. Partially it is a hormonal thing after giving birth to one son, the other sons are more likely to be gay, also there is currently the idea that there is a gene partially responsible for attraction towards males. This can be seen in the average's of maternal aunts in both gay and straight (around 2.6 to 2.2) which causes hyperhetreoseuxality, the small percentage of those who turn gay is mostly offset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)