• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sexuality is fun. (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
vTr said:
i dont really think having feciease on my genetalia is a sexual experiance i would like to adventure into...

its my opinion, dont let me turn you off from it
Except that numerous straight males do it as well, partially because it is tighter than the vagina and not all gays do it. (Yes they do occasionaly think some things aren't their thing as well).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Xayma said:
Except that numerous straight males do it as well, partially because it is tighter than the vagina and not all gays do it. (Yes they do occasionaly think some things aren't their thing as well).
yeah i heard that the same proportion of straight men and gay men have anal sex.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
does the proportion take into account the once off ocasion? cause many guys are curious and so most guys would try it once, but they wouldnt do it regularly or because its their favourite way of getting off or anything, where as gay guys have less options [ docking doesnt count] what with the 2 penises and only 2 holes in each body to put it in

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Well... right now I am labelling myself as "confused"
The only thing about girls AND guys that turns me off is oral sex... it's just unhygenic. Other than that... you like who you like.
I really hope no one I know reads this :)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
It IS unhygenic... I dunno u probably think I'm weird for not thinking it's the coolest thing since sliced bread... and it's not like I feel the same way about normal sex... but... ugh

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Serius said:
does the proportion take into account the once off ocasion? cause many guys are curious and so most guys would try it once, but they wouldnt do it regularly or because its their favourite way of getting off or anything, where as gay guys have less options [ docking doesnt count] what with the 2 penises and only 2 holes in each body to put it in
Interpenile sex can, and does, happen:)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
two guys pashing is a total turn on.
especially if the two guys pashing are attractive.
no... i think its a turnoff...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well it is no different than straight guys getting off on two women kissing.

She didnt say it is a turn on for everyone, obviously different things turn different people on, getting whipped wouldnt do it for me, but it does for some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)