Shadowdude on Beauty and the Geek (2 Viewers)

Should Shadowdude follow his dreams and go on Beauty and the Geek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
hey hey i am also fb chatting to people

that's also important

Rixon

swirv
HSC
hey hey i am also fb chatting to people

that's also important
shut up
either you are or you aren't applying
if you are, hurry up and submit your application

if you're not (i bet you aren't)
stop dicking around and being such an attention whore
"lol guiz i'm not actually gonna apply for the show but lets pretend as if i am i won't actually go on the show but imagine if i did i would slay so much pusay!1!!"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
and if they're not exactly the same
i bet the questions are at least similar to last year
so the form wouldn't take that long to fill out
They are, I took a look at the questions.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
m8 someone else made this thread for me

Plus twistedrebel did my application last year - with me filling in only a little bit.

Point is, I will do it - and you just have to wait. because i'm stapling papers.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Shadowdude you have disappointed 4025808, AAEldar, Absolutezero, Aesytic, Aidejay, Alkanes, applepie1234123, Arcorn, AussieVesti, cheezcake, Cianyx, claudettefaux, Dan895, Deliriously, Dostoevsky, Dr_Fresh, Dylanamali, epicfail1, eye ov azazel, Garygaz, Graney, harrisony, IamBread, ibbi00, iPad, iRuler, isenseven, Ivorytw, jessxxr, jkdsfsio3458963, KatherinePierce, kaz1, kev-kun, kfnmpah, khfreakau, LightXT, Lindtt, Lolly_Polly, lolman69, LonelyWolf, LoveHateSchool, lpodnano, madharris, mahli, meilz92, mitchy_boy, mnmaa, muhahahahahaha, nae_13, number1one, OH1995, ohexploitable, Omnipotence, OzKo, Parvee, passionxmusic, PaterzAttack, PeterisAwesome, pixelzz, pony_magician, Power Rangers, powlmao, pwoh, quangnguyen123, RANK 1, Riproot, riseek, RivalryofTroll, Rixon, seremify007, shady145, shrezta07, slyhunter, soloooooo, SpiralFlex, squishyau, stampede, taeyang, tambam, tearsdontfall, The Bui, The Derivative, TheGreatest99.95, theone111, Timohhthy, TorMental, unknown88, wootwoot1234 and ZombieApocalypse

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadowdude you have disappointed 4025808, AAEldar, Absolutezero, Aesytic, Aidejay, Alkanes, applepie1234123, Arcorn, AussieVesti, cheezcake, Cianyx, claudettefaux, Dan895, Deliriously, Dostoevsky, Dr_Fresh, Dylanamali, epicfail1, eye ov azazel, Garygaz, Graney, harrisony, IamBread, ibbi00, iPad, iRuler, isenseven, Ivorytw, jessxxr, jkdsfsio3458963, KatherinePierce, kaz1, kev-kun, kfnmpah, khfreakau, LightXT, Lindtt, Lolly_Polly, lolman69, LonelyWolf, LoveHateSchool, lpodnano, madharris, mahli, meilz92, mitchy_boy, mnmaa, muhahahahahaha, nae_13, number1one, OH1995, ohexploitable, Omnipotence, OzKo, Parvee, passionxmusic, PaterzAttack, PeterisAwesome, pixelzz, pony_magician, Power Rangers, powlmao, pwoh, quangnguyen123, RANK 1, Riproot, riseek, RivalryofTroll, Rixon, seremify007, shady145, shrezta07, slyhunter, soloooooo, SpiralFlex, squishyau, stampede, taeyang, tambam, tearsdontfall, The Bui, The Derivative, TheGreatest99.95, theone111, Timohhthy, TorMental, unknown88, wootwoot1234 and ZombieApocalypse
So I'm scrolling through that list... and I see this username - which was a girl I befriended at SCIF camp last year and she's in London now... WTF

I DIDN'T KNOW SHE USED BOS.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
So shadowdude, did you apply?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
After talking to a few English lecture buddies, and several BoS-ers, they've convinced me to not apply.

Plus, I kinda somewhat fail the first thing on the sign up sheet nowadays: "You must be single".

mirakon

nigga
HSC
After talking to a few English lecture buddies, and several BoS-ers, they've convinced me to not apply.

Plus, I kinda somewhat fail the first thing on the sign up sheet nowadays: "You must be single".
Wait what?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

these bosers should be permbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)