Shallow life.....what you think about it? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Matt why are you so worried about being a virgin? 70% of bosers would be virgins still. If you're that worried about it, go to a whorehouse and get a root, there are several in ballina im sure.

HSC
Boris thats so untrue. Stop trying to make me happer. But i'm unsucessfully exceed because of this rubbish society.

How come i am left out? I try things, why i left out?

boris

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I couldnt break the cycle because there ARE so many things happening all over me which seemed so scuessful and that make me loner and virgin bullshit! Theres no cure for my problems physically okay? Then what gotten on those girls just leave me and go for better life without me? Hello? What wrong with me, what about me? What i do?

Always i never done anything that make so bad to them, never were my fault. its up to them to make their fault to reject and ignore me. How lame this society aye? Disabilities get support and have good life with friends and gfs/bfs stuff. Hello? I'm a disability aswell! Why not me? Does it sound like i'm not a disability or normal person?!

Yes i did looked through and theres none at my age, they are like worse than me and even cannot get things i can get like a gf and life.
What are you on about dude?

You clearly have issues with still being a virgin. Go out and deal with it. With a hooker. Now.

HSC
What!? It not about virginity. its about how FUCKENNNN lonely i am and how much i rejected! OKAY?

boris

Banned
HSC
Why do the majority of your posts have the word virgin in them? You even made a thread about your virginity didn't you?

HalcyonSky

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Boris thats so untrue. Stop trying to make me happer. But i'm unsucessfully exceed because of this rubbish society.

How come i am left out? I try things, why i left out?
It sounds like you have some deep seeded issues you need to be talking to your counseller about, not an internet forum.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Dude fucking speak properly for once. Do you phrase shit like that when you're with women as well?

HSC
Sex is last thing on my mind. Im talking about the way i am as being gfless, lonely and that crap.

Pace_T

HSC
i hear losing your virginity solves all your problems.

maybe thats why i have so many problems :(

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I think your problem is that you associate loneliness as a disease. You feel lonely, hence you get depressed, hence i assume girls don't want to be around you when you are in that kind of mood. For every action, there is a reaction. It's science.

So instead of thinking of loneliness as a disease, embrace it for a while. I have friends who view girlfriend's as a status symbol. They cannot not have one because it questions their sexuality or whatever.

I used to be like you. I have mild Asperger's and i was bipolar throughout high school. I used to worry that no girls would talk to me. But eventually I got over it and although i am still single I am happily single and love my life. And if a girl comes into my life then i will be happy then too.

My greatest weapon out of depression was (is) quick wit and humour. You obviously have a bit of this judging from some of your posts, even if some of it is a little black. Girls like funny guys, what can I say? Humour can compensate for so many things. In 20 years time, when a guys six-pack is replaced by a beer belly, your humour is still biting. Think of your affliction as a long term investment.

One day, you will look back at this and laugh at your trepidence and immaturity. So my advice: don't try and change who you are. You can't. Focus on your positives and use them to your advantage god dammit!

HSC
I have changed myself several times. I cant get out of this stress cycle at all unless anyone help me getting out of it. its hell bitching me. What i am trying to do much of time is to make friends, they still reject aswell. I never used this kind of mood in front of them at all. NEVER! Okay? Its about anti discrimination against ny abilities alright? I have poor performance in body language and communication due to my hearing loss. Theres NO cure for it. Alright? Explain more.....?

Pace_T

HSC
why not get a hearing aid.

edit: oh :(

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Pace_T said:
i hear losing your virginity solves all your problems.

maybe thats why i have so many problems :(

i have lost all respect for you
thought you were better than that

HSC
whatashotbyseve said:
I think your problem is that you associate loneliness as a disease. You feel lonely, hence you get depressed, hence i assume girls don't want to be around you when you are in that kind of mood. For every action, there is a reaction. It's science.

So instead of thinking of loneliness as a disease, embrace it for a while. I have friends who view girlfriend's as a status symbol. They cannot not have one because it questions their sexuality or whatever.

I used to be like you. I have mild Asperger's and i was bipolar throughout high school. I used to worry that no girls would talk to me. But eventually I got over it and although i am still single I am happily single and love my life. And if a girl comes into my life then i will be happy then too.

My greatest weapon out of depression was (is) quick wit and humour. You obviously have a bit of this judging from some of your posts, even if some of it is a little black. Girls like funny guys, what can I say? Humour can compensate for so many things. In 20 years time, when a guys six-pack is replaced by a beer belly, your humour is still biting. Think of your affliction as a long term investment.

One day, you will look back at this and laugh at your trepidence and immaturity. So my advice: don't try and change who you are. You can't. Focus on your positives and use them to your advantage god dammit!
wow thats actually really good advice.

Matt, having a girlfriend will not complete you. You don't need a girlfriend to feel good about yourself, if you do then there are some things you seriously need to deal with.

I don't know how many times on this forum I've said this and frankly I don't care: it takes two whole people to make a relationship, not two half people to make a whole.

I'm a strong believer in learning to love and appreciate yourself before sharing yourself with anyone else in a romantic way. Realise the value of your self and your own company and when you're comfortable in your own skin it starts to show externally and girls dig confidence.

No one said this kinda stuff will ever be easy but its worth it in the end.

edit: don't try to change yourself cause it all catches up to you in the end. Just be who you are and find ways to make it work. There are ways to deal with your disabilities, people do it everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)