Shallow life.....what you think about it? (1 Viewer)

HSC
whatashotbyseve said:
1. What kind of girl i would be compatible with?

This is a tough one. You need to define your interests first. Unless you find a chick attracted to your blogging?

2. Is sex important in relationship because its good to health?

Easy, tiger. Let's not worry about the sex just yet. It is conducive to good relationship health, but its not the be all and end all.

3. Where it would be easy to find them?

See question one.

4. Where would be virgin girls be found?

This sums up your predicament in seven words. THIS IS NOT A QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING. Whether a girl is a virgin or not is immaterial to their suitability for you.

5. How relationship works?

Matt finds Girl attractive. Girl finds Matt attractive. Matt and Girl have similar interests. Matt and Girl marry and make babies. The end.
1. Well my interests are like science especially meteorology, geography, astronomy and biological sciences.

2. This is general question mate!

3. Answer prior to question 1.

4. Well how possible i find someone who have morals? Like not cheating and used to be a slut etc

5. Basically?

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Ok here few general questions.

1. What kind of girl i would be compatible with?
2. Is sex important in relationship because its good to health?
3. Where it would be easy to find them?
4. Where would be virgin girls be found?
5. How relationship works?
1. Hard to say. I know people who have hardly any common interests with their partner, they just click.

2. Sex should be something really special and only done when you're both ready. Saying to a girl 'I need sex for my health" will get you a kick in the nuts.

3. Girls don't only hang out in certain areas. We are everywhere. There is no certain place you will find your dream girl.

4. Needing a virgin girl is old fashioned. It shouldn't matter all that much to you if you get along with her well enough to date. You have flaws too, accept hers.

5. Different for everyone, it takes some time and a lot of effort just hang in there and you'll figure it out.

Fishbone

HSC
N/A
Ok mate.
You really dont need to be thinking about all these questions e.g where i can find a virgin girl (im like wtf xD!) First off you dont need a gf to be happy. I am one happy chappy my friend, and im single. Trust me there are plenty of girls thatll like you for who you are, but you just havent found that special person. Youre best option right now is to try to make new relationships with anyone girl or guy. O yeah, and stop saying that all the girls you meet are all bitchy and are sluts, there are sooooo many girls which are reallly nice! friendly nice, good girl nice.
Anyways, just try to be positive about your life and be happy!

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
It's because you're an ugly whiney bitch.

Stop being a freak and maybe, just maybe you'll find some lonely desparate girl who's daddy touched her in bad places when she was young, who will date you.

But don't get your hopes up

bluemoon2

HSC
ive actually been a lot happier without a bf than with one. after it ended, i found that i was able to be myself more. i dont think u always need a bf/gf to be happy, it depends on where ur at in ur life. and wat a previous poster said was right, u want two complete pple in a relationship, not two pple who are struggling to balance themselves as well as the relationship. in the end, the imbalances will only cause the relationship to break down. u have to be happy urself, before u can find happiness in a relationship.

a lot of pple are faced with disabilities worse than urs but have overcome them, i know a guy who was deaf but got a hearing aid and he was captain of my high school.

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
Oh Matt...it seems you base so much on having a girlfriend - which is obviously a reflection of acceptance issues/deeply bedded insecurities (which you have stressed by continually reiterating your sense of being 'left out').
A girl (I think) earlier mentioned about accepting yourself and feeling comfortable in your own skin - I second that. Confidence is the key (cliche' advice, I know) but right now you are sending signals of emotional and mental desperation that would make (if he was also sending out such distress signals) even Johnny Depp seem unattractive to most mentally well-balanced females (the type of girs you are looking for).

My Mom gave me some pretty good advice - compensate for your inability/disability with other character traits. Although I don't have to deal with the difficulties of having a disability, this advise has made me work harder to perfect what I do have - and so compensating for my inadequacies (such as maths lol).
Instead of focusing on the negative areas of your disability - try to enhance positives (I don't really know you or what disability you do have) so I can't actually provide you with a list of what you should focus on, etc...
But what (to me) seems blatantly obvious is your need to love who you are and know that your family will love you no matter what.

This BOSer also gave some really good advice for you and dealing with your disability... ...
settle*precious said:
They (your disabilities) will limit you only as far as you allow them to.
Best of luck with everything :)

Last edited:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
NorthRiversMatt said:
Well how possible i find someone who have morals? Like not cheating and used to be a slut etc
This is a gross generalisation. So you're basically saying that all girls who aren't virgins, are cheating sluts with no morals?

No wonder you're still single.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
4. Well how possible i find someone who have morals? Like not cheating and used to be a slut etc
Firstly, there aren't bars where girls who are virgins and who have morals hang out. You have to go searching, you can't expect the perfect person to wind up on your doorstep one day. Put yourself out there as best you can, if a girl is a loving and caring person, so what if she isn't a virgin? Or so what if she doesn't want to have sex with you?
Everybody has their flaws it is about accepting these and looking at them in a different light. Maybe something like "she had sex in the past in a long and committed relationship, I really respect that" not "she had sex, she must be a slut" or "she is a shallow girl, I cant have her as a girlfriend".

From a female perspective girls usually find guys with confidence attractive and it seems like yours is a bit down at the moment, I know it's a hard thing to do but try to stay and think positive in hard times.

Most girls love guys who is confident and happy even if he has a disability as you do. What you need to remember is your negative thinking and your perception that "I NEED A GIRLFRIEND" will only make you more down and in turn this could lead you into depression which is MUCH MUCH worse than your hearing and communication problems in my perspective.

Sorry it's a bit long but yeah, that's how I look at it.
Best of luck Matt :)

HSC
Thanks for few advices guys. It helped me much more than i thought. It has been rollacoaster 2008. I wouldnt like 2009 to turned out be like 2008! So now im dealing the issues and use them as benefit. Secondly i started having good dreams for last three nights (good dreams, no girl involved lol :p). This tells me what 2009 would be like, a GOOD year for me!

Do anyone have basic steps from start into relationship? Any timeframe? Well like my oldest cousin, hes 29 atm and married at 24 and still together with her (having 2nd kid soon). They had relationship for like 2years then got married. What that tells me? Varies?

boris

Banned
HSC
Lol matt i told you that you were obsessed with virginity you spack but you said i was wrong. Fucking head to a brothel rightt now dude

HSC
icelillies said:
Oh Matt...it seems you base so much on having a girlfriend - which is obviously a reflection of acceptance issues/deeply bedded insecurities (which you have stressed by continually reiterating your sense of being 'left out').
A girl (I think) earlier mentioned about accepting yourself and feeling comfortable in your own skin - I second that. Confidence is the key (cliche' advice, I know) but right now you are sending signals of emotional and mental desperation that would make (if he was also sending out such distress signals) even Johnny Depp seem unattractive to most mentally well-balanced females (the type of girs you are looking for).

My Mom gave me some pretty good advice - compensate for your inability/disability with other character traits. Although I don't have to deal with the difficulties of having a disability, this advise has made me work harder to perfect what I do have - and so compensating for my inadequacies (such as maths lol).
Instead of focusing on the negative areas of your disability - try to enhance positives (I don't really know you or what disability you do have) so I can't actually provide you with a list of what you should focus on, etc...
But what (to me) seems blatantly obvious is your need to love who you are and know that your family will love you no matter what.

This BOSer also gave some really good advice for you and dealing with your disability... ...

Best of luck with everything :)
Yes, I am female. Thanks for tuning in :D

LOLboris.

abc123doremi

HSC
hmm looks are part of it
i always look at a guys hands - tells you almost everything about personal hygiene
but nothing beats a sense of humour in a guy

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
settle*precious said:
Yes, I am female. Thanks for tuning in :D

LOLboris.
she's not really, there's just less questions this way.

HSC
Yea at least im dealing with my problems in areas of body language reading girls situation and facial expressions. But facial expression isn't much more issue than body language though.

I'm learning through good books by Alan Peace about Body Language. Its quite good to learn for anyone who doesn't have problems with it.

For uni, JCU Townsville is one of large ones in country. Def will be alot of things going on around especially the population of it. However i need my issues to get dealt before i have a girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)