Share you study tips for HSC (1 Viewer)

jaycoo50

HSC
As the HSC approaches, I made this thread to help future students and current HSC students doing these subject! So please provide detail tips/study methods!

Chemistry

Biology

Maths 2U, Maths Ext 1 &2

English Advanced

Last edited:

kittysun0924

HSC
hihihi~ do you have any chemistry resources and 4u maths resources that can sell to me ?
I'm going to yr12 next term~~~

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Get enough sleep, past papers, re-read notes, find learning style (kinesthetic, auditory, visual)

Elisa Sweet

HSC
I know there are question sheets and depending on your answers is the type of learner you are. I don't know if you can find any online, but I've still got the one my teacher gave me. If your interested you can PM me and I'll send you the questions.

emslehbob

HSC
As the HSC approaches, I made this thread to help future students and current HSC students doing these subject! So please provide detail tips/study methods!

Chemistry

Biology

Maths 2U, Maths Ext 1 &2

English Advanced
For English i used tables to organise stuff. Made writing essays and remember what i wanted to write sooooo much easier.
For maths i made 'formula books'. I wrote out formulas, explained them, then wrote in examples of all the different type of questions they could ask with that formula ( there are normally maybe 3-4 different types of questions for most of them).

For chemistry i just did past papers.. it was the best way to get my head around the type of wordings they use in the exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)