• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!

Share your 2009 ATAR here (2 Viewers)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I got 99+ ATARI, and I can tell you that you will NOT succeed if you don't study during the summer break.
It depends how you define 'succeed' in regards to the HSC.

I would call my HSC results a success (95+ ATAR), but I still enjoyed my holidays - maybe spending the last week of the Christmas holidays doing the holiday assignments I'd been given (I think I had 2 or 3?).

So I would have to say your post is misguiding - working primarily during the school term periods will easily suffice, provided you work smarter not harder.

Paradox.101

HSC
Smarter not harder, would revising your old notes be studying smarter? It seems like a waste of time.

Writing out a short story and refining it as well as reading Frankenstein seems pretty efficient to me :)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Smarter not harder, would revising your old notes be studying smarter? It seems like a waste of time.

Writing out a short story and refining it as well as reading Frankenstein seems pretty efficient to me :)
Depends on your learning style really.

Good job - I did Frankenstein in English too, that's a good module right there =)

It's good to do some stuff on the holidays. But generally speaking, people who go too hard too early will either burn out or miss out on having a bit of fun.

flyace

HSC
Re: What is your confirmed ATAR?

Umax - 98.75

atar - 98.60

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
depends on your learning style really.

Good job - i did frankenstein in english too, that's a good module right there =)

it's good to do some stuff on the holidays. But generally speaking, people who go too hard too early will either burn out or miss out on having a bit of fun.
hahaha

sikhman

altitude rush
HSC
It depends how you define 'succeed' in regards to the HSC.

I would call my HSC results a success (95+ ATAR), but I still enjoyed my holidays - maybe spending the last week of the Christmas holidays doing the holiday assignments I'd been given (I think I had 2 or 3?).

So I would have to say your post is misguiding - working primarily during the school term periods will easily suffice, provided you work smarter not harder.
I didn't study during the summer break (spent most of it away from home) and got 99+ lol

NikeThanatos

HSC
77.95. Worked hard in class but bludged when it came to the Exam Period, so it evened out.

In the end I qualified for all pre-requisites and got something along the lines of what I wanted at Monash Uni, so I'm not complaining. In fact I'm thrilled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)