Share your 2010 ATAR here (1 Viewer)

thedazzler

HSC
When you spend the whole year with one figure in your mind, and come up just short, its hard not to be down.

Just makes me regret every little assessment that a few marks went begging. Ah well.. it seems the majority of posters here are all 95+ achievers anyway.

beardedwoman

HSC
Aim: realistic aim 94
Einstein: 95.45
Matrix: 94.80
Actual: 93.95

shattered? was too sleepy when I checked, couldn't give a fuck.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
People may have noticed, but the scaling of Chemistry, Physics, MX1 and MX2 have gone down this year, and the humanities have remained at their stable gradual increase.

I want to see the time, genuinely, when the scaling takes a complete flip.

N.B. Those who took languages this year, got great ATARs.

sexii_Can_I

In your shoe closet, contemplating life =)
HSC
N.B. Those who took languages this year, got great ATARs.
Oh God. I did French Extension and still only got 91.40, which means I must have done HORRIBLY. D=

...Well, horribly considering my prediction was 93.30 and I needed around a 92 to get into my first preference. Here's hoping the fates will give me a break already and knock down that cut-off a few notches...

On a lighter note, congrats class of 2010! WE DID IT! =D

Arceupins

Banned
HSC

I did what I needed and got what I wanted. Feels good =D

GregoryB

HSC
85.1, goes to show how shit the scaling system is with maths over those subjects that actually take time and dedication and especially when the markers interpret the major work wrong.

janchanisek

Durian
HSC
85.1, goes to show how shit the scaling system is with maths over those subjects that actually take time and dedication and especially when the markers interpret the major work wrong.
with all due respect (i must add that cos i see ppl have been quite up-tight about disrespect in this post lolol) maths does actually take a lot of time and effort, esp if one does 3u or 4u. its one of the subjects that demands most consistent effort and practice throughout the whole course so the scaling system is not shit at all!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I feel so bad for some of my friends. They were ranked similar to me in most subjects, higher than me in a few and their ATARs were in the 70s and they put more work in than me. My study for biology consisted of watching Two and a Half Men for two days.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
I feel so bad for some of my friends. They were ranked similar to me in most subjects, higher than me in a few and their ATARs were in the 70s and they put more work in than me. My study for biology consisted of watching Two and a Half Men for two days.
Ok and u wont share ur atar? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)