Share your 2012 ATAR here (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
It depends on the uni with some it is treated like normal atar points i think UTS and Unsw (some courses only), i think for uysd it is based on the faculty quota so i can only speak of pharmacy, they take "x" amount every year under the Broadway scheme (bonus points), once that quota is filled with the people on bonus then its basically just raw atar
I hope that clears some stuff up
Thanks

I want to do B media (communications and journalism) at UNSW and cut off is in my sig, so i just passed that with 87.95, I also have 8 bonus points (and I am sure i will receive some, maybe 2 from my subjects i scored highly in my hsc)

2xL

HSC
99.6, estimate was 99.55 so VERY close indeed.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
oh dude, thank you so much! are these automatically applied without applications etc if unsw engineering is my number 1 preference? If so, youve just made my day because i get 3 bonus points from that! haha
Yep no application

Aysce

HSC
Cheers Aysce! I know you're a bit disappointed but your ATAR is still a great achievement :D
Haha, there's always next year to "redeem" myself. That provides me with some consolation, thanks man :haha:

madharris

HSC
N/A
i posted earlier haha.

You got 97 spot on? :)
97.05 :p

EDIT: just saw your atar! It's still an really good, you should be overwhelmed with that mark! It might not be what you were expecting however hopefully you still get into med somewhere :) (i think that's what you want to do?)

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
97.05 :p

EDIT: just saw your atar! It's still an really good, you should be overwhelmed with that mark! It might not be what you were expecting however hopefully you still get into med somewhere :) (i think that's what you want to do?)
As the signature suggests haha!

Yeah, there's always next year - My subs weren't the greatest so I'm pretty happy. Glad to see you achieved your aim man! :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
As the signature suggests haha!

Yeah, there's always next year - My subs weren't the greatest so I'm pretty happy. Glad to see you achieved your aim man! :)
haha didn't even realise it was in your sig! Yeah thanks. GOod luck for the future :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)