Share your 2014 HSC results here (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
All these spectacular marks in your subjects is just motivating me even more to perform my best in the Prelims. I have to thank all of you for this motivation and of-course well done to every single one of you, you have all achieved a great milestone in your lives, this is just the very beginning and I wish you all the best in your future and hope that you do well in tertiary education or whatever you want to do so that your dream profession is met one day :)

Examine

same
HSC
lol wtf at biology

other than that, exceeded my expectations :)

Two potential state-ranks, although I doubt it. 97+ is a SR for legal+bus, isn't it?

View attachment 31459

Attended a 600+ ranked school, so I am really proud :D

ATAR calcs are saying 98-99ish
OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (caps)

CONGRATS MAN

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I was beating someone (I was first they were second) in my class by 7% internally and then our assessment marks were only one apart. I came first externally. Can anyone explain how that worked? I'm really confused

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I got the first band 6 in hospo my school history! #Low ranked schools lol

Edit: forgot to add hospitality lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuchSmallHands

HSC
The other person must be trolling unless your whole class did well
We screenshot our results. On our reports my average mark was 97 and his was 90. On the HSC my assessment mark was 88 and his was 87. My classes range in HSC marks was from low 50s to 88. I'm just so confused :s

HSC
Mathematics - 94

That's it for this year (I did mathematics accelerated)
Unfortunately my cohort was only 1 (me), and I did super well in the assessments, and got 94 in the exam, thus they pushed my assessment mark down to 94 as they couldn't compare my exam:assessment mark ratio to anyone else doing the same assessments as me. So I guess they just assumed my assessments were super easy, which they weren't :(

Oh well, doesn't even count for my actual HSC as I'm doing MX2
Yeah trust me I know these feels... I'm the only student in my cohort for 3 of my subjects, and was the only person last year for mathematics accelerated (which sucked because I screwed up in that exam so much and only got an 87 :/ )

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I was beating someone (I was first they were second) in my class by 7% internally and then our assessment marks were only one apart. I came first externally. Can anyone explain how that worked? I'm really confused

They must've done well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)