shaved or bush? (1 Viewer)

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
Wait everytime someone say shave, does the image of no pubes dick/vagina pops into your head?

When I say shave, I mean keeping the edge sharp and crisp instead of going out of control while trimming is "taking a pair of scissor on your pubes". Have I got my definition wrong?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
trim or wax
shaving is scratchy and looks/feels horrible when it's growing back.

Progressive

HSC
Shaved eh yeahhhh if it was bushy or bushy bushy ... bushy then it will be quite an adventure finding your way into the garage hahaha...all the rattling and rushing sounds. can you visualise it:):):):)

chamelia

HSC
I find bald males to be a bit disturbing. Like a little pre-pubescent boy. Ew. Girls on the other hand I would say I prefer a bit of Brazilian. However, it's easy to get either busy or lazy and a quick maintenance shave every few days work well enough. If not, I say keep it minimal and very well groomed.

IndustrialBar

HSC
I'm not going down on anyone who doesn't shave that shit.
It can get fucking nasty down there; hair retains bodily fluids and odours.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I think everyone, male and female should atleast trim. Out of control pubes is chat.

HSC
trimmed close for girls and guys natural or slightly trimmed i guess if things are too much xD

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
I think everyone, male and female should atleast trim. Out of control pubes is chat.
agreed. especially male pubes where the penis is almost overcome by the pubes. its just not good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)