She doesnt wanna feel that sexual stuff is 'expected' of her (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
I'm not asking how to get pussy, i know how to get pussy, i'm merely asking the question of how do i get around her thinking i 'expect' it all the time.
Why make her think that you don't expect it all the time when you do?

JKDDragon said:
But that's seems to be the problem.. you DO expect it all the time and she obviously knows it. Once she starts to personally feel that you're just in it just for the sex your relationships gonna be screwed man.
Exactly..

GSTARRAW

OZGIRL86 said:
Why make her think that you don't expect it all the time when you do?
However that's the problem, i don't always expect it... only when im horny and that ain't all the time.... So in actual fact im not tryna lie to her anything.. im bein' honest... jsut can't get around her always thinking im expectin it...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
And there's your problem. YOU expect it when you're horny. What if she's not interested or unwell or just plain doesn't want it? From reading all your posts in this thread so far, you fail to take into account what she wants because you put yourself first.

And that's why she thinks you esxpect it.
I agree...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
no offence arabian knight, but nearly all of your posts in here are similar. they are all about you not getting sex from your gf.
yes they are worded differently and all the threads about them have different titles.

but seriously, if you just sit back and go with flow and let it happen, you will eventually get sex. the majority of girls dont like it when they forced/pushed into having sex. its not very pleasant. when a girl wants sex, she will ask for sex, or innitiate sex.
its a simple as that. sex is not something worth fighting over.

BabySilver

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
almost ever guy i kno our age... is in a friendships with girls for sex, in relationships with girls for sex, speak nicely to girls only for the chance that they could get sex.
i'm sorry dear but you seem to have this misconception that this might change with age. it doesn't, Well it might, but not tillafter age 42.

GSTARRAW

Mmmmm... Thanks everybody... Argonaut... you say some true shit man in all your posts always gets me thinking... Repped for that.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
However that's the problem, i don't always expect it... only when im horny and that ain't all the time.... So in actual fact im not tryna lie to her anything.. im bein' honest... jsut can't get around her always thinking im expectin it...
apart from when you want to have sex with her do you show interest in her/pay attention to her, spend time with her any anyother time?

GSTARRAW

yeaa always!! It's only sometimes i get the urge to just want it and it shows and she thinks its expected of her and stuff... its like weird i dunno... i spoke to her about it and just sed id shuttup and not say anything... and she got upset lol

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
She KNOWS you expect it. You have practically said so in all your posts. You should be in a relationship because you love the person...and you main concern shouldn't be "how do you get your gf to do sexual stuff!!!!" If she wants to do stuff with you, then it will happen, but not while you expect it, or bring up the subject every 5 minutes

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
well maybe shes just not the right kinda girl for you and you should find someone who is into that side of things more than she is?...?

GSTARRAW

azzie said:
well maybe shes just not the right kinda girl for you and you should find someone who is into that side of things more than she is?...?
Not that easy... too many feelings !

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Not that easy... too many feelings !
yet, all you seem to do it bitch about her, on a public forum, coz she wont have sex with you.
does she know about these posts/threads you make?

GSTARRAW

It's funny how you can mistaken someone asking for advice about a relationship in a 'love and relationship forum' for someone bitching about his girlfriend...
Maybe you should re-read and actually pay attention to the tone of my posts you ignorant little hoe.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
It's funny how you can mistaken someone asking for advice about a relationship in a 'love and relationship forum' for someone bitching about his girlfriend...
Maybe you should re-read and actually pay attention to the tone of my posts you ignorant little hoe.
oh, i have. they all state the same thing.
my girlfriend wont fuck me. how come im getting a screw from my girlfriend? i was going to have sex with my girlfriend but then all my mates came back and knocked on the door so we couldnt have sex. me and my girlfriend keep fighting because she thinks all i want from her is sex.
etc etc etc

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=55244

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=54506

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=52610 - you havent even had sex, yet your pineing for it like a nymph who hasnt had sex for 4days.

seriously, dude. you havent even experianced sex yet. os so your threads/posts say. whats the rush? embrace your virginity. wait for sex to come to you, dont go out for it.
if my bf was anything like you, i would have kicked him in the balls and told him to fuck off. be lucky your gf is still with ya, even tho all you do is fight about sex.
somethng you havent experianced is not something worth fighting over.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Quite a weird situation... me and my g/f always fight about gettin' sexual because she thinks i expect it of her. She says she just wants it to happen and not like go to a place especially to do it, and that pisses me off because i know if i leave it like that, gettin' pussy is gonna be a yearly off-occassion thing and that saddens me. Anyone know any strategies i can put into place here or some advice from the girls? Thanks!

maybe coz ur ugly ?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
She doesnt wanna feel that sexual stuff is 'expected' of her

but why should it be 'expected'?
do you 'expect' sexual stuff from every girl your in a relationship with?
cant you have a relationship with no 'expected' sexual stuff happening?

i dont go into a realtionship 'expecting' sexual stuff off him.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
the simple fact you are referring to it as 'getting some pussy' is disgusting. If I were her Id deny you any action too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)